Reviews for When The Candle Flickered Out
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Please continue with this story it is very good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Yep some people just don't want to admit the truth in love or in other matters
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
When in love you give all you can and more
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
If you love someone as deep as they loved they would
live in a tent,cave or wherever, as long as they are together

A person can love another person but to be in love is
another kind of love completely

I was in love with my husband, but I did love others
like rain rolling of a ducks back
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Once you see the movie and read the book the phantom by susan kay soo goood

No cannot forget Eric and Christine at all ,

Was there really a love like that ever?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I always have faith and hope for eric and christine love is not easy
Erik's lover chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
are you gonna post anymore?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Please, please continue. I need to know how it ends.
Stella221 chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
The last journal entry from Raoul seems to hint at something bad... Does Christine get killed by mistake? It certainly seems like somethind bad happened.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Please update soon! I love this, and I'm dying to know how it ends!
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
This is really good! Please write more! I really want to know what happens next!
LadyBow8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Really gripping first chapter. I couldn't stop reading it! There's something about your personification of Erik, and his presence in that room. There are pieces of it but not a full representation, and that says so clearly that he isn't all figured out. Like when you described his arms enclosing around her, instead of that he held her, and she welcomes them to cry in.

I also really liked this line: "And I would not have to destroy the men I loved anymore or watch them destroy each other." But then, many of your lines a lovely and had a very sincere thing about them. I'll be reading more later when I'm not pressed for time!

-Jennifer
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Wow, I don't believe I have had the chance to review your wonderful story and for that I apologize-its just that your story is so good, that I keep on reading without stopping. :D I have always wondered what if Erik kidnap her (or in the case of this story, left with Christine) after hearing Christine and Raoul's declaration of love for each other. I love how you show that even thought Christine and Erik love each other, they still have some doubts and challenges that they will have to solve together. Furthermore, I also love the fact that Christine was able to stand up to Madame Giry for the sake of her love for Erik. The comparison of Christine to a single candle burning in the darkness is also a great simile. :D

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, and I hope that you will continue writing this wonderful story
MusicalMaryann chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Interesting idea and great first chapter. Looking forward to reading more. :)
bobson chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
This is an excellent story, the charactarisations are the most detailed I've ever seen in this category. I love the diary extracts as well. Please update soon, you have me hooked! I want to see what he does if he finds them. Btw which version is this based on?