Reviews for Daughters
spring.valentine.5 chapter 1 . 5/27
Awwwww! Brilliant! I love me some Gunther x Jane woooo! Lol good job! :)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Very nice. Never seen one from the POV of Jane's dad before; refreshing, that. : )

I know, Gunther's love makes NO SENSE whatsoever... and that is chiefly why I remain faithful to the Jane/Jester pairing.

I noticed some discrepancy accounting Jane's height versus Gunther's height; they seem to switch between Jane being taller than Gunther and vice versa.

But that's it! Thank you for another lovely story.
janefan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I agree with KrisEleven, it was kind of hard to 'feel' chamberlain, but he doesn't appear much which makes it hard. Very good writing.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very beautifully written! I love the G/J reference _ And Jane's father was sweet-I love how you had him looking out the window, as he does in "Fathers". You captured him very well-and the last line was perfect. Great job!

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Awweh, that's sweet. : ) You put a smile on my face. x3
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh! I love this! Very creative, having the romance from someone else's eyes! Good job!
I dont give chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Love that its Gunther Yay its cute I LOVE it ]
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Good chapter... I couldn't really feel the character of the Chamberlain, but he isn't shown much in the show, so I don't know what I expected, haha. Great writing, anyways- you really got me into the story!

PS Jester/Jane forever! :D Just kidding.
OtakuChild chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I LOVE it!

You did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in character, and you kept it interesting, down to the last word. Of course, the fact that it's Jane/Gunther makes me squee too, because I adore the pairing. Great job! _
Lexipants chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw, lovely! I love Jane/Gunther, and this is absolutely perfect.
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
AWESOME love Gunther and Jane and what you did
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aww, I loved this! It was very sweet, well done! I thought you had Jane's father in character, as well as Jae. I could see her keeping that a secret from everyone, for a little while at least. Great job, I hope to see more Jane and the Dragon fics from you!
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh, yay! Wonderful new fic. And from the Chamberlain's POV, too! *glomps Milly*

Great writing, not too flowery or angsty or OOC, and I practically cheered when it turned out to be Gunther/Jane. XD

Thank you so much. :)