Reviews for The Way It Should Be
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
My husband and I just rewatched this series and I was looking for fic surrounding the cliffhanger. Very well done!
moonbunny317 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Cool. I miss this show a lot.
hbw chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
this sux
Josie chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
So is this basically the lastepisodeof Now &Again? Well it sounds pretty accurate. I can't believe it's been axed. I'm pissed about you?
Luke chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
I live in australia and just saw the FINAL episde of now and again, last night and i am pissed that it has been axed, loved ya fic, write back.
glow chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
it was ok...i guess, but it could have more of a plot, and a better script.
Daniel Spencer chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Nice. I wish they still had N&A on TV, but CBS cancelled it. Even though I could tell what was going on as it happened while I watched the last Now and Again episode, it's nice to read it and see it all again. I wish I had videotaped the series.
Mandolin chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
No, this is explaining why Michael bolted at the end of "The Eggman Cometh." I always thought that he had at least an inkling of just what Dr. Morris did to Lizzard in "Lizzard's Tale." He wasn't completely out cold when the Doc confronted and apparently did away with Lizzard in a grisly manner. If the Doc's behavior made him think of that incident, it stands to reason that he'd fear for his family. You have to have seen "Lizzard's Tale" and "The Eggman Cometh" to understand this one.
NAfan chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Hi-

I like the story but I am a little confused. Is someone trying to kill Michael? What is the plot here? I am unclear as to what was going on.
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
Very good! Please... write more.
Xandria chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Wonderful! Keep writing!
SeaSprite chapter 1 . 7/22/2000
Well, I am a huge fan of "Now and Again". And rarely see any good fanfiction for it. Looks like you pulled it off! Good job, and hopefully we'll see the show again soon instead of those stiff characters that are played in the show known as "Jag". Yes, I said it, so shoot me. I hate the show, nevertheless great job! - Lee Thomas