Reviews for Entrustment
MariposaNoire chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Interesting
House Calls chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting story and very well-written! It has been a real treat, honestly, to read your (so far) trio of stories. They're put together quite nicely and the crossover stories really work, especially this one as it makes perfect sense for SG-1 to be aware of what is going on. And I think Martha's reactions/responses were spot-on as well.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I like this idea! Martha and Daniel are believably written and the conversation between the two works really well. Only a couple of points that jarred slightly. First that it is only a week since the arrival of the Toclafane yet Martha seems incredibly weary already and she's telling "the story she had grown to know so well" which implies a longer time period than just a week. Also how Daniel came to notice Martha when she is wearing the TARDIS key around her neck. She would only be noticed if she had chosen to be. However I would love to see this story continued so I'll be sticking an alert on!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I think that last line doesn't fit. But other than that, this is really good. Keep writing!
KnitKnut chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
in the words of the doctor, Fantastic, I want more please please please please
ShakNali chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hm, I wonder if the Asgard would take on the Toclafane...
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh hinteresting, you so have to continue this
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is awesome. Two of my favorite shows together. You've got to write a sequel. I want to see how SG1 reacts when she contacts Daniel. Love the interaction between Martha and Daniel, please write a sequel.