Reviews for Ranma Trigger
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Is this abandoned?
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Poor him. Poor girl. Bet she is Kasumi's mom's ancestor.
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Interesting story idea that had promise. I hope you continue it sometime in the future. Ranma has already done one thing he did not expect, so it is possible he could change things again.
FBnil chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I love this story, it has much potential. You carefully set up elements and that makes it interesting. The (unespected) plot twists started early (ranma versus older ranma). In character. Puns to keep it light... Now if I only could get you to start writing again.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Please update!
Grandmaster chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
"Chronos" can't be telling the truth for the simple reason that since the girl was pulled to the present it was basically the same as if she died. The more logical explanation is that she is actually an ancestor of the Tendos and bringing her forward prevented the child needed to continue the line from being born.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/24/2004

LOL! The girl has to be the best part. Funny as hell. Soun's grandmother?

Happosai's mom?

That was strange.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Not your best work by any means...
Gundum M chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
i prefer back to nermia but this is still a good story.
rab chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Heh, haven't played Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross, was planning on getting Chrono Cross sometime though.

Anyway, I think it's a pretty cool story so far, since I like time travel stories. I had pretty much figured out who 'Chronos' was pretty early on in Chapter One, but that's coz I understand (perhaps TOO well) how time travel plotlines work.

Anyway, I'd really like to see more, so I hope if you get the time you decide to continue with this fic. Cya!
Morrolan chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
This is pretty good. I would like to see how it developes from here. You need to get the chapters up for Insertion sooner. Please! I love that story.
LSMcGill chapter 2 . 10/24/2001
Humm... knew who Chronos was from the start, but only because I'm a Cronotrigger fan. Very very well done... Will have to keep my eye on this one...
Erebus127 chapter 2 . 10/20/2001
Heh, yet another well written good fic, although less humourous then your norm. Much as I appreciate your new efforts though, any chance of getting some of your older fics finished up :)
Izzy chapter 2 . 10/20/2001
Wow, you actually wrote a story I don't like you havent done that sence Permenent Ive loved mostly all your stories, you are the best but I dont like this story.
Cyran chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
heheheh...pretty cool...I wonder what happens when you fall asleep and when you wake up...everything is different. What if going to sleep wasn't the problem or the solution... but somthing else entirely. Anyway, don't mind me I'm tired! :p Keep it up, I look forward/back to the next chapter.