Reviews for Three Million Years for This!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh my, this had me laughing so hard I was getting funny looks from my husband. I love Red Dwarf and this crossover was spectacular. You got all of the humor from both series and it expanded exponentially. I love the idea of Lister and company not being the last remnants of humanity, just being way off in the fringes of space. I also like the idea of some newly concerned Cybermen surviving Canary Wharf. Other than Ianto Jones' half converted girlfriend Lisa in Torchwood I don't think I've read any fan fics where anyone has used this idea. Very refreshing to find something new and different. I wish you were still posting new work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
"If that bastard turns out to be an encyclopaedia salesman, he's going out the airlock." Love it! So like Holly!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The TARDIS has been seen in Red Dwarf. In the episode Demons and Angels.
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
really well written and good :D
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awesome story, I will have to watch red dwarf now just to know what happened with them.
Thegunmanthatleft chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I absolutely loved this. You've got the best bits of both series, but created new bits and plot developments that are original and brilliant. So many marvellous aspects and ideas, really plausible, funny, moving and exciting. I really can't say much more about it, by far the best RD crossover I've read. Keep up writing this sort of stuff, for I will always be a huge fan. If you could give me any tips on how to write such thoughtful, imaginative and fabulous prose, please reply, for I am new to this stuff and in need of guidance.
ProperDaveXD001 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Blending the two series into something new, all the while keeping the unique spirit of both alive. It was hard to tell where the scenes changed though, but I've seen far worse cases of that before.

Great job.
lynnylou31 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loved it! Great story, and I loved how Rimmer turned into Ace and how he and Holly were going to lay down there existence to save everyone else's lives. Only I would change is break the story up into chapters.
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
A very long one chapter, but very good. I hope you wrote a sequel!
astrocitizen chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
"every rose needed a prick" :-)

An excellent and very RD-ish bit of dialogue. Hope you write mroe in the future as time allows.
bethamphetamine chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Loved it! The techy stuff was great and enjoyed the dialogue. Also loved Lister fighting for the vengeance of Fiji. Well done!
SPG inc chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
WHOA! This fic rocks! I loved it!

It's got proper Red Dwarf style humor, and Dr Who style sad parts, and how the heck do you know so much about science?
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Brilliant.

Absoulutely brilliant.

I mean, I've read a couple Doctor Who/ Red Dwarf crossovers, but this is THE best one by far.

Especially since you tossed in the Cybermen, my most FAVORITE Doctor Who villians of all time!

The bit at the end, with the two Cybermen having been released from the command network regainging their human identities.

FANTASTIC!
Bad Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Brilliant story. So few Red Dwarf Doctor Who crossovers, when I searched for them, and the odds of finding one this good were slim, I'm very happy to have found it.

Now you've got me wondering what would happen if the Cat met Captain Jack, though. Scary thought, and it's all your fault.

Clicking favourites.
Cipangolino chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great fanfic. Though, perhaps you could cut it into two chapters, it was a bit long to read in one go.