Reviews for Fire
Mahonie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonderful! I love the dialogue between Tasuki and Tama!

"Yeah, goodnight yerself, ya' grump." My favourite line! LOL

I definitely hope you continue this. :)
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
omg continue it please i love it
x-LlOVe chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Sweet.

LOL

Tamahome is a playboy ne?
AyaxTooya chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Great Fic!

aweomee job

Is so Romantic

cute history )
MiakaTamahomeForever chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ARGH! You've got me DYING slowly! Please please please write more? Pretty please? With sparkles and bows?
Lizapair chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
this is really good! I like it please continue!
MiakaTamahomeForever chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
You have no idea how refreshing it is to see a fic like this. It's MiakaxTamahome, which is the best thing in its amazing assets, considering how few of those are around that are decent.

Aah, there's no point in analyzing it...it's just about the best fic I've ever read. Your use of language is wonderful, and you probably already know that...the characters and story have developed perfectly right from the start, and I love how you made them start off with the personalities they develop into at the end of the series. The handling of the mature bit was perfect, completely part of the story, and very sweet...and I'm so glad. I'm tired of reading fiction where sex is included just for the hell of it.

So, essentially, IT MAKES AWESOME READING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
daianapotter chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
first i am glad that you like the pair Mamo/usa ) they are with miaka/tama my favourites couple i hope you make more M fics of both couples i promise i will read your other fic in july when i have more time )

ah i want kill Tasuki for his interruption . this remember when he is looking for tama until the final war with nakago and found him with miaka in the bed xD but well... they cant have sex to soon xD becuase of it i wont kill tasuki but you must promise that will be more scenes M xD

i am very sorry for the bad english xD