Reviews for Not Quite Counting Sheep
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 4/4
this story was really good
but I really miss BMWW moments
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 4/4
of course they did.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 4/4
Bruce is soooo dead
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
THIS WAS THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF FUNNY AND FLUFF I NEEDED. AMAZING WORK
Is chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
You have done what you set out to do. ;w; I love your Superman Batman team-ups.
Maria chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I love the Bruce and Clark friendship, you write them so well. I LOVE when they snark and argue and then there's the concern, the apologies and warm fuzzy stuff afterwards. So hard to find simply friendship fics and yours are some of the best I've come across. :)
r3nlock chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
waller comes out of this a little nicer and bruce and clark are brothers! i'm not a clark/lois fan (you did them wonderfully though-i generally just don't like her, but your lois was well written and lovable) but i'm a huge bruce/clark fan. and even though it's not slash *sighs* it's a fantastic example of their friendship.

on a side note-you should do an au where they are brothers: blood or adopted, on earth or krypton, with kents or waynes or els, powers or no.
r3nlock chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
waller infuriates me, omg does she infuriate me. trapping and lying and caging and trying to brainwash the most powerful man alive IS NOT HOW YOU GET HIM ON YOUR SIDE. and batman is not part of your secret government project (he hacks you when he's bored), he is not one of your lackeys, and in terms of keeping superman from going rogue he's lightyears ahead of you. and the fact that almost all your failsafe projects against the justice league go rogue and then are defeated by said league should give you an idea that you're doing something WRONG.

now that my rants over, please continue your fantastic story where bruce and clark kick gov and lex and waller's butt.
r3nlock chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
ummm...i don't think they're even. holding bruce so they could cuff him is a big no no, serious breach of trust and big time stupid.
irezel chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
oh man that was adorable. NICE.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
LOL That was funny. Well done. :D
whitebengal14 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Oh my gosh that was perfect. :O their friendship really is wonderful

awesome fic.
whitebengal14 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Poor Lex. Not. He's one of my favorite villains, tho. So desperate... It's sad. D:
whitebengal14 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Whooa... This chapter was super cool. :O
whitebengal14 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Pissy Bruce is perfect. And pissed off superman is perfect too.