Reviews for The Judgement of Judgement Day
Leonora Chris chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Frankly Gibbs makes me mad here. (as much as i like him, on the actual show as well)
Allmighty Gibbs must know everything, but he can of course keep any secrets he wants...
Other than that, alright story. I also actually liked Tony with Jeanne on the show.
(whole lot better than some tiva etc fans are dying to see)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Wow Tony and Jeanne married. What a secert to keep from Gibbs. He would want to know. He would be so happy for Tony.

Glad he is going to tell Gibbs everything. He couldn't stand to be or disappoint Gibbs.
LisaReed chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
that betternot be the bloody end .. i need more more i tell you
FrostyFingers chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
uh uh... this is going to be interesting! more asap pls
aserene chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
interesting! I really liked this story.
The Swordsman chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
What! The End! No freakin' way, man! You can't leave it there!

The Swordsman
blarney chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Great story. Wish you would keep it going and let us in on the conversation between Tony and Gibbs at the end.
Kelly Mc chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
I loved this story! I really enjoyed the plot and I thought you wrote each character very well. I liked the relationship between Tony and Ziva as friends/partners but had Tony with Jeanne. I would love to read more!
aserene chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
oh wow, I love it! so far, just found it, I'm still having some issues with the Judgment Day stories, but I'm working on it. Excellent so far!
MissJayne chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Was not expecting that! Please update soon.
vanishingp2000 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I am enjoying this very much, so many unanswered questions. Surely it isn't complete?
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
keep up the great work.
blarney chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Love this story. So different from all the other similar plot line stories. Lots of twists and turns. Please update soon.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very well done!
T'Kath chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ui - this needs to be continued... I like it.