Reviews for Beautiful
The calling chapter 1 . 5/15
Loved this
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is good story, friend. You really don't give yourself enough credit for your work, because it really is quite magical. Thanks and chow!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Really liked this one-shot. : )
Pigeonkiller chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I found this piece to be absolutely sweet. I loved the fact that everyone was in character.
Aly chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Loved this piece. I like how you always put something in your stories that make the characters more realistic, like Kagome's gripes about her unshaven legs. Also, the idea that Inuyasha has never seen himself in his youkai form. Their interaction was very sweet and I thought they were wonderfully in-character; it makes sense that Inuyasha would be more vulnerable after going full-youkai. I loved this: "She fully intended to keep on hugging him regularly until he got used to it. Maybe she could somehow make up for all the years that he'd been alone and un-hugged. She'd like to try." and the last line. :)
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like this piece. It's a very sweet and lovable moment between the two of them, and I like that you gave them that. I think an important part of their relationship is her acceptance and unwavering care for him, and the more he knows it, the better they will be.
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Very sweet. I normally don't read Kag/Inu stuff, but you're making me like it. )

~Pretty
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Lovely one-shot, I find Inu's youkai eyes a little unsettling but otherwise I agree with Kagome, he is 'beautiful'!

Purrs!

Neko-sama
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice storie.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Yet another thoroughly enjoyable, thoughtful piece. I've encountered the notion that Inuyasha has never seen his youkai self before, but I don't think any fanfic I've read has ever thought to have it brought up at this point in the timeline. Most stories insert scenes that broach the issue after his first few transformations. It's interesting to see a take on the idea at this much later point in the story.
inuaiko chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
great job! he really does look beautiful like that doesn't he i thought the story was very sweet once again great job!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was great. Even though the ending to that episode wasn't the best in the world, their moments together in it are some of my favorites. You should write another ficlet where she is working on her hug scheme and it starts to pay off. It's a great idea about how he is so unused to them and how she wants to get him to open up. Loved this ficlet though, excellent! :3
Harlyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I really liked this. Kagome's disgruntled thoughts on bathing, etc. added some nice realism, and the contrast between unwashed and full-youkai was quite insightful. I'd never realized that IY would have no idea what his full-youkai form would look like, but of course that's the case...

This was a lovely scene, and provided a thought-provoking, original perspective. Overall, excellent oneshot!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
i liked it. beautiful is a way to describe him... all of him. sexy too.

good piece, good characterizations.

a delight,

ginny
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great story! This is surely a little-seen point of view on Inuyasha's transformations. Fantastic characterization and sticking to the storyline!