Reviews for Love and Loyalty
Zero Harmony chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
The scene with Silver taking the staff was just pure awesomeness. To the point that I had to leave this comment.
west1132 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Great story period. What is SatAM anyway? no really i don't know. plz pm me the answer
Falconess chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I actually skipped reviewing for 6, cause 7 just seemed to go quickly together for it and I wanted to see this part before giving a bit more a review.

I'm glad I did because this tied up a lot of the loose ends and brought a good resolution to everything. Silver grew a lot in here and it really shows. I enjoyed reading it just for that sake. The action in here was definitely the best I've seen from you!

I adored the small character details in here about Sonic, especially in how he was covering for Silver and him eating the salmon. I thought those were an excellent example of "showing not telling". Also the "Sock" last chapter, har, har, har. :) That one made me "lol".

Great job! As much as I loved the first one, I think this one was even better! Everything felt very well planned and the flow was great. The cliffhangers kept me wanting more and the success at the end felt well-earned.
Falconess chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Interesting pulling Shadow into the mix. Good scene with him and Sonic. That's definitely typical Shadow behavior. :)

I'm interested to see how far Silver will go with all of this. He's still seems torn in his mind...
Falconess chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Now what were you telling me about you can't do battle scenes? This was freaking awesome! This is the kind of detail I'm talking about.

You're doing an excellent job with the blow by blows. I didn't know what to expect throughout the battle, which made it even more interesting. Everyone was very evenly matched, which is a great thing to see!

The "BAM!"s were a bit overdone, your words describing them were so much better! I think it interrupted the flow a bit. I can see what you were going for, but I think if they were cut it would flow a lot better and come out of nowhere. It's hard to miss bolded text, after all.
Falconess chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Whoa, I totally didn't expect them to catch him in the act! He was a little silly to tell the guard to go to Argyle, but it makes sense that Silver is freaking out over this and is still trying to decide what to do. I would have liked to see him inwardly struggle a little more. (Writer hat alert, hahaha!)

You've got some great cliffhangers so far and I'm so eager to see what's next I'm gonna do that right now. :)
Falconess chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Really good tension brewing here, I didn't want to stop to review to move onto the next chapter! Wow! The flow in here is awesome. I think I got sucked in quite a bit, which is always thrilling when you read something.

Your conflict here is so heart-aching, because we want all the characters to be happy and yet knowing all this we know they won't be. I guess it reminds me a bit of the pains of real-life too. :) I gotta get to the next chapter.

I'm expecting some Silver dilemma next. This is a big choice for him. :D
Falconess chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I usually only mention typos when they interrupt story flow. The last paragraph after Silver is attacked: "...and slept out of consciousness." I think you meant "slipped out of consciousness."

I'm not sure what to think so far, but this is a very exciting opening. I don't know much about Silver either, having not played the games, so keep that in mind.

This is a good setup and makes me want to know more and continue into the next part.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Hey, nice sequel. I'm not very fond of SilvAze, but... it was good this story, and like 'When Two Become One' it was enjoyable to read... will there be more like this in future?
QJD1381 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Meh... I would have prefered Silvaze. It's okay though...I guess.
Pokelad chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
And so ends another story...but what's Shadow going to do?
N.Kirei chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
I dont know the answer to those questions, YOU DO! So stop asking them and post a new chapter! rofl
Pokelad chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
In the end, I don't think that Silver will allow Blaze's memory to be erased. But I may be wrong!
br4v3b1rd chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I love the last story and this one to. Poor Sonic.
N.Kirei chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Yay, fight scene! Woot-ness! Silver is all bad boy now! rofl I liked this chapter alot!