Reviews for Dead End
knives4cash chapter 1 . 6/12
Ow. That was powerful. Great job!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
There was nothing romantic about this. It was just sad. Not trying to be a jerk or anything but you might want to change the genre for this one-shot.
Juleezy chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh gosh, this was a heart wrenching read for a character such as Milly. I like how you made her far more intelligent than anyone perceives her to be, touching into the history that she and Lelouch have that many also seem to forget. I liked the conversation between them, but the confrontation at the end and her conclusion was quite sad. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was really good. They were both in character, the dialog was believable and the ending was beautifully done. Perhaps it is a little too late now, but you should consider doing a second chapter post R2, in which Milly discovers the truth about Lelouch and her thoughts on everything. Either way, it's already a masterpiece.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I feel so fucking BAD for Milly in this.
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
this really made me sad but it was great D: i feel like crying now
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Lelouch, you jerk.

Anyhoo, I like his deadpan face/answer, although it hurts.
UndyingSpirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ah Milly, always so playful when you are trying to be serious. Somehow, I feel sad that she is that type of character who likes the main guy but is too late to say so. Although, maybe she is just barking up the wrong tree with Lelouch. He is too messed up to even think about relationships.

In any case, nice work with this fanfic.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Bravo. This is excellent. I hope you write more.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
beautiful & poetic
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Good story. There should be more Lelouch/Milly stories out there...
wildstraydog chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I really liked the idea of this story, you should write a series or continue this oneshot into a couple of chapters, good job!
anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was pretty sweet. i haven't read a good bittersweet fanfic for a while so that got me going.

saying that though, i felt Lelouch was slightly OOC when he was being so stoic. But then again, it would have been hard if it had been written any other way.

well done!
hork chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That, was sad. In more than one way.

More so when you remember that Milly's engaged to Lloyd, of all people.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Sigh. Yet another great pairing for Lelouch.

What with C.C. and Kallen being the obvious pairings, Shirley for those who like an underdog, Kaguya for a change of pace and even a smattering of Nunnally, Euphemia, and Cornelia, Milly tends to fall by the wayside. I hope you'll consider writing more.