Reviews for Leaf's Emblem
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Cool Update! Though I wonder why Naruto was not more interested in the fact that Hinata-hime seem to have transformed outta no where.
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Very intresting chapter. Update real soon.
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
Dorky-Rae chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
This is AWESOME! You might want to be careful about your spelling the one that sticks in my mind is when Naruto is losing his patients is should be spelled patience there were other smaller ones but I can't remember them. Like I said that one really stuck cause I used to have trouble with it too. Other than that GREAT story! PLZ post more soon! *begs and offers plateful of choc chip cookies*
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Okay, this is definitely better than Jinchuuriki of the Leaf. And I think that this one will be much better too. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Naruto and Hinata got together three or four chapters from now. And, uh, why do you keep putting the arc thing there? I don't think we need that, since we'll just know it's the start of a new arc when the first chapter OF that arc comes out.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Wicked Update!
Officer Dibble chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
great start to this fic. very interesting and hope to read more soon. update soon.

JA NE

Dibble
Mr. Inferno chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
what class is naru and hina, if he is a lord what would he upgrade to, what game will it be like? also great start.
Tigerrelly chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I love it! I'm so excited, it's like the begining of an Anne McCaffery or something! There's not enough like it. The characters are all very nicely done. Keep up the great work (however you want to do it) and I hope to see more soon! :)
Jiran chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Nice work. It took me personally a little getting used to, as I've never seen anything regarding this Fire Emblem, but it was well written, I believe.