Reviews for Yuuki
Princess Alice Ai chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I liked! um, if you don't mind can you support my version of VK? the title is "Yuuki's Confusion"
Ludwig Van Heusen chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Kaname,in this fic, is very much different from the manga or the anime series. I don't know if you are trying to portray Kaname's life or making an OOC out if his character, but one thing's I'm sure: he isn't such of a low caliber to do the stuff you wrote in this fic.

Though I must admit that you did your part as a fan and read the manga/watched the anime series, but I do think improvements are very welcome in this fic. It's not entirely bad. You have a scene plotted in your mind, I can very well imagine that, though you didn't much bother looking through the details thoroughly. I should know as an ardent otaku in this field especially in this anime. Remember that as a vampire pureblood, he is ARISTOCRATIC. If you read the manga/watch the anime series, he DOES do rash actions for the sake of Yuuki, but only up 'til that. You can also very well see that he is aware of his role as a pureblood but doesn't abhor it, like what your portraying in your fic. He does actually know the proximity and gravity of the powers he wield, but dislikes using it to force people on his will, but rather uses brute force and physical gestures to suggest to his subjects, which they readily do for him. Your choice of words, grammar, even furniture are, I must say, an odd one. Wooden chairs and bed inside chamber/temporary offices DO NOT fall on the Aristocratic department. We are talking of purebloods and councils here, people, NOT something you'd expect from that picture. Oh, and one last thing, he doesn't hate Zero. He even allows him to live because he knows Zero will protect her, although he turned angsty in the end. Furthermore, you practically made a one-shot without Yuuki as the major character wit HER NAME as a title. I think we know we're getting on nothing in here...
Akirina chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I think it's alright. Not bad, great! mm...upload soon?
Destiny-N chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very sweet. I liked it.
majindra chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh that was good... keep going!
animeaddict787 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
waah...really sweet _
alyzzahp chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
it was preety cute (o_o) i could feel your very exited making this.. *passes a jar of cookie* oh! and i noticed something.. yuuki used to call him ''onii-sama'' not onii-san

onii-sama shows more respect for addressing your big brother and someone you look up to.. thats all.. all in all it was awesome!

are you gonna continue writing this?

PS: ep~! i didnt saw the oneshot word there~! gomen! but it would be nice to continue it ne? o_o about what happens when kaname decides to go.. hehe~!
angelthewriter chapter 1 . 6/22/2008