Reviews for By The Way
Please write more of this story!
MarshmallowRiggs chapter 3 . 2/18
So I see it has been a while since you wrote this, but I just read it and would love to see it finished!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wish this was finished
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great story. I suppose the chances of it being finished is slim to none as the last update was in 2008, one can only hope.
nicole.louque.smith chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This is really great. Any chance you plan to finish it?
Elise chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Great story! Please finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
İ really wish you will update you even gave a sneak peek of next chapter so it must be written but i also know you wont because it has been so long:(
talz89 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Would love to read more! Great story
lillywolf chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
this is too good to stop! its been forever since you last updated hope all is well x
NahrBahr chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Cant wait for more! I know its been a long time but any chance you still have this story put away somewhere?
RobinxHoodxFan09 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
ok, so I know you haven't updated in a super long time, but there's an actual plot and I really want to know what happens next so please have mercy and update! :)
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Ok you have me on the edge of my seat, I need to see what happens next! I love the friendship between Mac and Dick but I want some kissing action between those two. I know you haven't updated this story in a while and i don't even know if you are going to finish it but it's a good read so i hope you do! Please keep writing this story!
Madi chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
This is such a cute story! I really love Dick's struggle with his feelings. But Mac can't be moving away and what happened at Kane Software? The only thing I could suggest is the liberal use of contractions. I guess more in dialogue but it sounds a little more realistic to say I'm rather than I am. Other than that (which really is just me being neurotic) it was perfect. I can't wait to read more! :)
danni14 chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
So hoping you finish this. I really want to know what happens next.
Hips chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Holy moly you cannot leave this here! I;m really digging this story and I need to know what happens next. I mean, you can't leave us hanging with that little teaser at the end. And when is Dick going to confess this love for Mac? They need to be having the smootchies asap! In conclusion... I love this story and I need you to update it. That's right... I said need. Great work!