Reviews for By The Way
bjq chapter 3 . 3/20
AWESOME
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Please write more of this story!
MarshmallowRiggs chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
So I see it has been a while since you wrote this, but I just read it and would love to see it finished!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wish this was finished
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great story. I suppose the chances of it being finished is slim to none as the last update was in 2008, one can only hope.
nicole.louque.smith chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This is really great. Any chance you plan to finish it?
Elise chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Great story! Please finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
İ really wish you will update you even gave a sneak peek of next chapter so it must be written but i also know you wont because it has been so long:(
talz89 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Would love to read more! Great story
lillywolf chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
this is too good to stop! its been forever since you last updated hope all is well x
NahrBahr chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Cant wait for more! I know its been a long time but any chance you still have this story put away somewhere?
RobinxHoodxFan09 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
ok, so I know you haven't updated in a super long time, but there's an actual plot and I really want to know what happens next so please have mercy and update! :)
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Ok you have me on the edge of my seat, I need to see what happens next! I love the friendship between Mac and Dick but I want some kissing action between those two. I know you haven't updated this story in a while and i don't even know if you are going to finish it but it's a good read so i hope you do! Please keep writing this story!
Madi chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
This is such a cute story! I really love Dick's struggle with his feelings. But Mac can't be moving away and what happened at Kane Software? The only thing I could suggest is the liberal use of contractions. I guess more in dialogue but it sounds a little more realistic to say I'm rather than I am. Other than that (which really is just me being neurotic) it was perfect. I can't wait to read more! :)
danni14 chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
So hoping you finish this. I really want to know what happens next.