Reviews for Ride
MaryPamPretzels chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
You do a great job in providing back story fully yet concisely. I also like how you will present the beginning of the action first, then provide the surrounding detail, then complete the section. I really enjoy that, as well as the sheer awesomeness of this story. Great job, please update soon!
FireBornInsanity chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
good chappie!
FireBornInsanity chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
love it!
FireBornInsanity chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
amazing job
FireBornInsanity chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
intresting, very intresting. i like it!
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
good job i cant wait to read more
The Night Lord chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Oh, Elektra. Nice chapter. Very well done. I quite enjoyed this chapter and I'm eagerly looking forward to more. Good work, keep it up :)
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
The best of all the five shapters!

1. Great shopping scene.

2. All Mariko/Laura interaction.

3. Battle scene.

4. Surprising appearance of Elektra (I wonder what she'd think about X-23?).
The Night Lord chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
This is a very interesting story so far and I'm glad you're continuing it. I look forward to reading more. It's quite enjoyable and I love the idea of Logan and Laura on a mission together. Keep it up
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Wow! Mariko/Laura interaction was very funny. I guess Mariko is the only one who can tame Laura, because she knew how to tame her "father".
luvondarox chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is an interesting story so far - can't wait to see what happens. The idea of Wolverine and X-23 stuck in a cargo container made me laugh. I'm not sure anyone else could have lasted that long.

You tend to use a lot of fragments, however, in your descriptions, and it does get a little confusing (especially with the commas that tend to appear at odd times). You can easily mesh some of the sentences together to create a better flow.
confuseddude221 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
keep the good work up. OR ELSE!
GothikStrawberry chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
*hugs-darkstorm* You're back! As are Logan and Laura ... and as usual it was a joy to read your work. :)
Red One chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice. I like Logan/Laura interaction.
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love the idea of Logan and Laura having an adventure together ... I almost feel sorry for Viper and Harada... almost. :)

GREAT start, I can't wait for the next update. :)