Reviews for Grief, Divided
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is so good! Pease write more, you are an amazing author!
Ohmygosh this is so CUTTTTEEEE!
filly8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow that hit me. I'm still leaking tears like a drippy faucet.. Well done you are a wonderful writer, keeping characters IC and really painting pictures but also connecting to readers on an emotional level. If you wrote a book I'd read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
this is so sweet and yet so sad. Great job writing this!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
How tragic, everyone had someone to miss after the well closed, especially Inuyasha. *Sigh* this is the darkness before the dawn it seems, we all have to cope with the darkness in our sight before the Sun appears again. Please continue to write stories friend, chow.
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was absolutely stunning. I've been crying almost the entire way through, and to be honest, I hadn't expected that, even though the title and the summary and everything really should have tipped me off.

Grief, Divided was simultaneously heart-wrenching and heart-warming, although admittedly the former I found to be dominant, partially because the latter reinforced it so often and so thoroughly. That said, I loved the characters, absolutely loved them, Inuyasha and Rin and Sesshoumaru and Shippou and everyone else who was a part but only mentioned, and I couldn't find anything OOC about your characterizations at all. As you said, grief changes a person, and each person has their own individual way of processing and bearing the weight of their grief, et cetera, and the manner in which you portrayed Inuyasha with his grief is definitely one that I can believe.

Anyway, I won't carry on. Pure and simple, thank you for writing and sharing this (your style/words/writing just in general were each as wonderful as they were in Warmth) and suffice it to say that this was both captivatingly beautiful and something I adored reading tremendously.
x
Rory4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Another one that shot right to my heart. Again, I love how you have all the characters connected like this. All linked in their grief. There's something so beautiful and hopeful in it, even as it's breaking your heart with the sheer emotional rawness of it. Again, also, I don't have words to describe how much I loved this. It's an amazing piece. They BOTH are. And I don't think Inuyasha was OOC. Remember how much he'd grown up at the end of the manga, with the whole bit about knowing that Kagome had other people that loved and needed her, too? Well, he learned that from loosing her. From his grief. So, it obviously changed him. You're just showing us where the change started to take shape. It's origins. And you did a realistic, brilliant job with it. These one-shots deserve the awards they've gotten. Like I said, you're an amazing writer. Extremely gifted. I felt EVERYTHING. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

-Rory4
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. The emotion you put into this is just astounding! You had me in tears- and I loved the whole "watching eyes" idea. I knew Sesshomaru-sama was there somewhere right from the instant Rin came into the story. Now, I just have to go read the other one!

WanderingChild96
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love the chemistry between the girl and hanyou! I wish I could see more of this out there...it seems to me that Rin's trying to tell Inu that he'll see Kagome again someday.

Kiroku
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
So good...so sad, but still hopeful. Great work; I'm off to read the companion piece..
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aww, beautiful! Both in content and writing. Definitely not OOC. You described Inuyasha's grief perfectly. No doubt it was tearing him apart. Rin was adorable. Everyone was very IC. The only thing I noticed was that you had Rin say Kohaku-kun when she just calls him Kohaku in the manga. But that's not a big deal. I can't remember if Rin ever addressed Kagome in the manga, but I imagine her calling her Kagome-sama, not Kagome-chan, since she adds "-sama" to just about everyone. I'm being really picky. These are small things that don't make a difference, as this story is already great as is. The "pup" mentions bugged me, but that's really a personal pet peeve, as that's fanon, and this story is clearly based on manga canon. Sorry for my ramblings. Please know that I loved this story and am just pointing out a few things that stuck out when reading this little gem. They can easily be ignored, though. Overall: brilliant fic. I'm so glad I had the pleasure of reading it. This is definitely a story I will read again and again.
Something what ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That was so cute and sad. I have a question, how do you get a story on this website. You don't have to answer my question. Thank you! Love this story so much.
One More Thing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Honestly, I'm running out of words to say to describe how amazing your oneshots are. I feel like I'm repeating myself...probably cause I am. But I'll say it again and again! Incredible job you've done on this oneshot! I can totally picture this happening in the manga especially after Kagome and Sesshomaru leave. I never would have thought of bringing Inuyasha and Rin together in this sort of interaction, but it works brilliantly. I never realized till now how alike their pains are. Of course Rin would not be initially happy with Sesshomaru leaving her in a human village. Why didn't I see that before? Anyway, as always, you displayed their emotions beautifully. Rin's dialogue in particular was outstanding and very real. You're so good with characterization! Overall, a wonderful job! I'm glad I read this oneshot after "Sorrow Shared". It fits perfectly and both Kagome and Inuyasha were comforted from unexpected sources. It works so well! Love it! Thanks for writing it!
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I like it.
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was lovely, and I don't think it was OOC at all. grief can and will do that to a person.

I loved the touch about Sesshoumaru watching. That was perfect!
Cool Chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This was a really moving piece of fanfic and I really enjoyed, so thank you for taking the time out and writing it. Good luck of future stories.