Reviews for Per Aspera
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Thanks for writing this. I just finished watching Blood Ties for the first time, and completely raged when I realized that cliffhanger would never be answered. You've provided a good solution and ending for me! While I would have loved to see more action and a longer confrontation with Astaroth, this was still really good. :)
Wispr chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Freaking fantastic work, you have an amazing ability to write the characters so true to canon that it makes the stories such a pleasure to read.

Gabzilla chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
There are no words that can expresshow beautiful this was. Thank you.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG!Let me tell you: it is the best fic I have ever read so far! Your references are excellent and rich (Lourdes, some french and latin expressions). Your characters totally match with both the ones in the books and in the serie. What I loved about your story is that you totally kept the genuine essence of each charcaters. And unlike in some other fics that I have read, Vicky does not become that sentimental fool who realized she always loved Henry and fall straight into his arms!Moreover,the pace of your story is good, the solutions original and it is absolutly well written. and the dialogues, OMG! I wish I could have your talent!

A French Fan!
Sarel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hey. I thought this was brilliant. You potrayed the characters much like they are on the screen. It's very true to the series. Well done!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I love it
Rolange chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Awesome story! It was well thought out, well plotted, with great dialog between Henry and Vicki, Vicki and Mike, Vicki and Coreen. Loved all of it. Every conversation between Henry and Vicki conveyed the depth of both their burden and their affection for each other. Thank you so much for this!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You have such an excellent feel for the characters. When it comes to dialogue, you are the master. Another excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading your next story.