Reviews for Hokage sama
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/30
Ohmigod no! Kakashi and Sakura could have destroyed an alliance due to their romp in the office. I would have died from the emberassment of it all.
Christie chapter 1 . 3/22
That last part is PURE GOLD. My stomach hurts laughing so hard. Poor Gaara probably felt sexually harassed XD
AthanatosOra chapter 1 . 3/20
When one of my friends recommended this fic to me at first I was like, "what? Oh, okay I guess."

BUTGEEZUSCHRIST I just about DIED at the ending. That was SO TERRIBLY AWKWARD that it was the best comedic GOLD I have ever read. X'D
HAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA chapter 1 . 3/17
OH MY GOD THEY SENT
THE WRONG LETTER HAHAHAHAHA
vietxoxbebe chapter 1 . 3/3
I died. Love this story. lolol
Lmfao! I love it! Awesome read.
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/20
I read this a couple of weeks ago, and I laughed so much, I still remember it took me a good ten minutes to recover!

SPECIALLY THAT ENDING OH MY GOD

We need more one shots like these, I swear.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 2/19
Favoriting for that last section there, because my tummy was aching with the force of my silent laughter. Oh, Gaara. :')
Kakashi really IS Hokage in the manga... so now this fic is canon to me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
"As you know… blah, blah, blah… deteriorating trade relations… new avenues… etc, etc, etc…the terms and conditions of the new trade agreement are open for discussion… What's the matter? Don't you want to touch me? I don't mind. Go ahead.
I know a great way to promote 'good will', between us."

hahahaha its too funny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
lol. Gaara must have been: wtf...
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Still one of the best KakaSaku smut I've ever read.
Hawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Omg lol
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
The ending...good gawd, that just made my day.
Really, the whole story was well written. I love it when witty banter and panty-ripping smut come together to create something as sublime as this.
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
They sent the wrong letter? Oh, kami, and Gaara just didn't get it did he? This was such a sexy story, but the ending really took the cake. Though, I had a feeling that would happen. Still funny, though.