Reviews for Hokage sama
arc chapter 1 . 7/11
I burst out laughing at the last part. Very funny.
MariaTruong chapter 1 . 6/17
... Can I just say... HOW FREAKING GOOD THIS FF WAS! Holt shit, thank you for writing this! Thank you!
mixup189 chapter 1 . 6/15
Poor Gaara...
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/30
Ohmigod no! Kakashi and Sakura could have destroyed an alliance due to their romp in the office. I would have died from the emberassment of it all.
Christie chapter 1 . 3/22
That last part is PURE GOLD. My stomach hurts laughing so hard. Poor Gaara probably felt sexually harassed XD
AthanatosOra chapter 1 . 3/20
When one of my friends recommended this fic to me at first I was like, "what? Oh, okay I guess."

BUTGEEZUSCHRIST I just about DIED at the ending. That was SO TERRIBLY AWKWARD that it was the best comedic GOLD I have ever read. X'D
HAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA chapter 1 . 3/17
OH MY GOD THEY SENT
THE WRONG LETTER HAHAHAHAHA
vietxoxbebe chapter 1 . 3/3
I died. Love this story. lolol
Lmfao! I love it! Awesome read.
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/20
I read this a couple of weeks ago, and I laughed so much, I still remember it took me a good ten minutes to recover!

SPECIALLY THAT ENDING OH MY GOD

We need more one shots like these, I swear.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 2/19
Favoriting for that last section there, because my tummy was aching with the force of my silent laughter. Oh, Gaara. :')
Kakashi really IS Hokage in the manga... so now this fic is canon to me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
"As you know… blah, blah, blah… deteriorating trade relations… new avenues… etc, etc, etc…the terms and conditions of the new trade agreement are open for discussion… What's the matter? Don't you want to touch me? I don't mind. Go ahead.
I know a great way to promote 'good will', between us."

hahahaha its too funny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
lol. Gaara must have been: wtf...
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Still one of the best KakaSaku smut I've ever read.