Reviews for Hokage sama
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/16
THSI IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WORLD.
Moonflower04 chapter 1 . 6/8
That ending, I was literally crying on the floor. The best ending ever! :)
snowfloks chapter 1 . 5/14
Omfg. The ending WHAHAHAHA
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 1 . 4/15
This is amazing and very scary cause you wrote and published this almost 8 years ago!
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 4/11
Loved this! The typewriter was a wonderful plot mechanic and I loved the banter between Sakura and Kakashi.
Damn the ending killed me!
LOL! that ending's worth an award
TsubakiiHime chapter 1 . 3/24
Reading this years later and still cracking the eff up holy crap
melissaBa chapter 1 . 3/7
hahahahahahah I almost die with the last part OMG! I don't know if you'll gonna read this but you need to know that I love this fic, I must admit taht I'm kinda jealous about Kakashi with other women but this is totaly fine hahahah I can't breath.
I'm kinda upset because the kiwi (I introduce him to you, he is a bird without wings and is completely cute, love him)
love you! :D
Seor chapter 1 . 2/23
I CANT BREATHE AT THE ENDING HOLY SHIT POOR GAARA
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 2/21
Sexy fun AND a good laugh at the end- perfect! 3
Zagadska chapter 1 . 2/12
Yasss...sexy office-sex-with-the-boss ftw amd a funny ending. Thank you for sharing.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh my lovely freaky cupcakey train! That was... Fluff, Hot perfectly in character and the ending... I can't even type, my hands are shaking so much and my stomach hurts and I can't breathe! I mean I kinda saw that coming but the ACTUAL reaction... I'm dying.
NikolitaNiko chapter 1 . 1/17
That last section after the timeskip. ;) LOL
Deedee chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Pure fucking BRILLIANCE! Honestly, this story was so amazing that, and i shit you not, as i was recieving a police ticket I could not put down my phone. Was not expecting that ending, had me cracking up