Reviews for Humanity's Last Hope-Orginal
Guest chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
I think the writer ran out what to do or he is died
Guest chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Please write another chapter. This one was great
Guest chapter 35 . 4/23/2014
Finish the story please.
boompikachu chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
This Story is very great ( i miss when Mark Taylor fight with it's own knife weapon). I Love this story but please keep updating... i'm waiting for your next chapter.*-*
Kit chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
One of the best stories I have ever read! Nothing I can put in this review can properly convey what I feel in this story! Please update! Please!
OneTooManyDonuts chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Cool this is completely original nice job
Guest chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
Is this story discontinued? CAUSE IT NEEDS TO NOT BE!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/5/2013
Like the story, can't what for more updates.
Dustchu chapter 35 . 5/20/2013
WOOHOO! Reached this chapter! :D:D And holy crap, Is anybody gonna kill Emily? Can I kill her? Can I submit an OC? This story rocks! :D :D :D great NOOOO AWEPICDARY work and writing etc. keep it up and I look forward to the next awesome chapter. :D till next time.
Dustchu chapter 34 . 5/20/2013
They're gonna bang. Really awesome chapter and Epic writing, "Hidden" Feelings eh? Control yourself Marcus Ausgustis Cornielious Vivian Taylor! Next chapter here I come!
Dustchu chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
Son of a bitch! Can't trust nobody in these damn wastelands. it's every man women child Pokemon and Pokemorph for him/herself. great chapter and awesome work.
Dustchu chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
Awesome work, looks like Marcia accepted the fact that the Awesome Vulpix morph is her brother. bloody good show chap :D
Dustchu chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
Whoa damn that fight was intense, great work on it. I assume Marcia either ran away to go "Find" Mark or was kidnapped, either way things are going to get good.
Dustchu chapter 30 . 5/20/2013
Damn people being tough on Mark, Haters gonna hate. great chapter and awesome work as per usual. keep it up. :D
Dustchu chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
FIRE AND DEATH! Kick ass and fuck getting names! SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS NEVER! :D :D great job and awesome work.