Reviews for The Ice That Abandons Me
gleamfang chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This is jus so awesome. I love the sharp wit of Rinoa and Squall's willingness to join in with his own comebacks. They really brighten up this story and I it's so refreshingly funny and yet in-line with how I pictured them in game if they eer showed the future versions of the gang.

The bit with Lucky is so sad but freaking adorable and I commend you on making it an important plot device and a cute character as well. Super well done

Cheers

Keep Writing
Heian Edenwood chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
I really love your writing style... it's just so... captivating. _ Please update soon. )
Biter of Ankles chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Nice story! I love how you have Rinoa, Squall, and co. get to revisit their stolen childhoods.

-Aiko
JayLiyah chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
I love all the fluff, it was sweet. Squall has really changed for the better and you just presented that in a light-hearted way. I liked that it wasn't too long yet not short either. You have so much potential, and I'll look forward to read more of it._
Chloe chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
I love this story! You and Ashbear are the best fan fiction writers ever!

This story was awesome, I love it, very well written. You should do another chapter!
Karaoke Risa chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I thought about sending you an email, but I thought it might be a little less creepy if I just did this. I am a really huge fan of your stories, and I do love SIB, but you've gotta come back and write some more stuff! Oh, and I am a very big badger fan as well, so you've earned extra points (although now I have that repetitive song stuck in my head). Have you seen the one about Kenya, yet? Made by the same dude... worth checking out. Well, please come back and write more stuff soon!
dfourthhorseman chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Wow a really great 3 ch story. Not too short or too long but still gets the point across about the importance to live every day to the fullest. You really should try longer fics because your other short ones are just as good, it'll be interesting for me to read your other ones. Good luck on future projects.
theangelofthebrokensorrows chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
there are no words to describe this fic. In a good way I might add. I can't think of anything to describe this except...imaginative and very well written I guess. I luv it.
anony chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
I really like your story! Great writing...lots of fun. ;) Squall in a snow fight? haha. Please keep writing; this and all your stories!
RainbowKiss chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
makes me reflect on the moments i wasted...*sniffs*...wonderful story!
Ariennye chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
Loved it. Nothing more to say. Well, I'll add the snowball fight scene was great. Really had me laughing. And the nurse scared me. Don't want to meet her in a dark alley...
Marty78 chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
You ended it. How could you?
Marty78 chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
How cute. I'm glad to see Rinoa 'thawed' Squall out. He's a lot better tempered.
Marty78 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Another wonderful story. Poor Rinoa, even though i don't like her, I felt sorry for her.
Cloud-123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
i love this story. i keep reading it over and over again because it is so good!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »