Reviews for A Dog Bite
How about finishing up this story?
starwoods chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
At first, Addison didn't even know what to say. Her ex...person-type thing just asked her if he could move down to LA to be with her...Okay, not be with her, but to work with her again, but it was still a big deal! Finally, she said, "This better not be because we slept together." - gosh I miss addex! great story )
Judroozz chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
cool fic!

I do hope pete and addie get together, and not alex and addie...

will you ever finish it?

I hope so!
McShip chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Great twist on a triangle. I think most people were thinking about Pete, Addie, and Mark (including me!) Nice twist. And what she said at the end about Alex moving because they slept together was just hilarious. Just like when Pete asked her if she moved down to L.A. because he kissed her (steamy! ]) Okay ideas,ideas,ideas... (goes to la-la land)

OKAY! Umm... Who do you want Addie to sleep with, Pete or Alex? Add something (or someone) to the mix to make the room spin for all of them. Great story, BTW!
mlucas chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
OMG! I absolutely love this story. I love the way you are writing all the characters. PLEASE UPDATE!
BabyWonder7 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Oh really liked it.(: Yay! Alex moved in with Addie, I honestly didn't see that coming, but I'm so happy it happened. Hopefully things will speed up quickly, and we'll start to se their... "thing" or whatever you wanna call it morph into an actual functioning relationship. Maybe, just maybe.
Cindy chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Definitely loving this story - I miss Addex very much. lol - even though I too love addison and pete...hrm...right now I'm leaning towards Addex, mostly because if alex really did have the balls to follow Addison to L.A, I'd hope to see a happy ending for them. haha..anyways, enjoying this fic :)
saci chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I'm not a huge Addex fan, I missed Pete in that one.
PurpleFantasy-xX chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Yay I love Addex ! :)

Can't wait for more !
addismut chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
addie and alex bet to get together damn soon!

:P
McMuffin chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
OMG

Addex pressed up against each other... rofl.

love it!

onesieandacalendar chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
ADDISEX! ADDISEX! ADDISEX! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! (:
BabyWonder7 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Loved it!

My vote goes to Mr. Karev, cause he's fricken hot. AND he came all the way from Seattle for her, or that's what I like to think.
Kaleidoscope Machine chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
o Paddison for sure! Can't wait for more!
ppplily chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
great chapter! you finally updated yei.. I'm a paddison fan so PADDISON is my choice...

love the part when Tilly's voice is heard in the elevator.. really funny... I actually missed that in the second season we ever got the chance to hear from Tilly again! ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »