Reviews for Blind Sight
Noni2674 chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
Please tell me you will continue this awesome story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
cool
InsaneMudkip chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oh...my...Jashin...You have no idea how hard I cried throughout this story for Naruto. Please update again!
Tsukiyo69 chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Thanks for this wonderful story. I love the way you made Naruto evolve and his partnership with Gaara. They rock ! :D
Bill chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Alright, well first of all, I don't want to be mean about this but I feel like it may come off that way. I have read the whole thing...in one night. Not a huge task I mean it was only 50k words. Any way in the beginning I was interested, I didn't know if you were going for a flashback type thing and then back to real time only from a different characters P.O.V. it was really quite exhausting. The whole story felt boring... that's all I can really say, there was no real conflict in the story, no antagonist until chapter 13 and that was when akatsuki came in. I think the parts with sakura could have just been deleted and not even mentioned, plus I do like a post time skip sakura. It didn't feel like there was enough dialogue, at least any that actually built anything. There was one moment in the story where Gaara was talking to Naruto back in Suna where he said "talk to me" you could have made something there, you know, made their friendship something tangible, but instead you gave me a standard 'why do I want to help the ones I hate' also with the naruto picture you were painting throughout I would think your version of him would be smart enough to realize he needed closure.

The Neji aspect was unexpected, he's not really the first one I think of when I think of 'helping naruto', and also you brought up him defecting possibly even though the caged bird seal was never taken off, and no sign of how, if ever, naruto gained sealing abilities. You also had Danzo coming in as maybe something useful but never capitalized on that one, there were so many moments of just inner thinking with a character that it really gave me nothing to picture while I read, didn't bring me into the story.

On the Iruka side I was happy to see that he had some hidden talent but the fact that he took out Hidan in one shot while not caring about his other ninja dying, come on man. I mean there were serious people and geniuses needed to take him down, you're trying to tell me Iruka had all that hidden away. Also on that note, might want to throw out an OOC warning with alot of characters. Then you threw in the kumo thing right away, no build up it was just there, why would the akatsuki go after that one next did they already get the other ones and if so when did they do it I mean jinchurriki go missing someone's gonna let that leak out not a secret, and you're telling me Konoha wouldn't throw out the fact that their is another one out there somewhere.

I didn't like the story, liked the premise and maybe the first two chapters but that was it, the rest of this was a chore. I like happy naruto, you know the one that yells, the whole world you painted with this writing style made it all seem quiet and boring. not active no fighting no tension, sure you can mention tension all you want you can mention the feelings they were feeling but words, dialogue thats what you need to work on man.

well there you have it I don't know if you're going to read this. hope you continue writing.

Bill
Aloever chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
This is great. Interesting characterization- definitely like Iruka! I hope Naruto finds his closure in your story.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
This is /fun/. Hope to read more soon!
blackdachshund chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I don't know if or when you'll read this comment, but I just wanted to show my appreciation for this story in words. I'm not a writer myself, and it's difficult to find such a well written piece on the web- I would be overjoyed if this was ever updated. I've reread this many times over the years, but I still remember how excited I was right after reading this chapter- only to realize that there wasn't anymore.
Well, now I'm rambling on, but thanks for writing!
Mawii99 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
O_O O_O
kipi1987 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
nice very very nice
more coming soon?
My Solitude chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Awesome chapter. XD
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'd like to see more of this story in the future if it is at all possible
snakeofdreams chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
favd!
Regin chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Dude, awesome fic. I like how you made Naruto blind because of Sasuke-bastard's chidori thingy. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! UPDATE!