Deaththing chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
this story was brilliant i throughly enjoyed it. I found it hilarious
BiologicalSolutions chapter 13 . 10/29/2008

Great ending, can't wait for the next one.

Can Miss Bio be in it again?
ayesis chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
Whoop! Way to go. XD Heh - poor Scully... Well, poor Mulder too. ] Loved it. D

DanaKMulderScully chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
LOL, poor Scully. Although I still don't see what could be so bad in being with Mulder alone for a whole week LOL. Oh, does this mean we might get to see them dance now? LOL

They should do another reality show, they're all so hilariuos. Great Job. enjoyed every minute of it! :)
xOMSFan4LifeOx chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Ha Ha!

Loved it...

Omgsh Agent Myers is yours?

I'm so sorry, I never knew that!

I thought he was on the show...

I'm only up to season 5.

Forgive me? Lol again so sorry

But great story and omgsh

the ending was hilarious!

Loved it! and also,

can I burrow agent myers? Lol

thanks for this story, it rocked!
Daniel Addiction Being Lazy chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Great end, poor Harp and Scully.

You should write a one shot, follow up story, where the cameras are not recording and what happened afterwards.

osulover chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Harp better run! lol...very funny ending to an entertaining story! Thanks for a great ride!
RavennaNightwind chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
All I can say is that I have a huge smile plastered on my face. This was a GREAT way to end the story. Poor, poor Scully... :D I absolutely cannot wait for your next new idea!
chlark4 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Great story. Scully won and she gets nothing. I would be PO'd too and killing someone. You think you can dance is up next. Not a watcher of it either. I watch enough TV but no reality other than American Idol towards the end. Looking forward to more stories.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
YAY! your finished! GREAT JOB!
Fictionnaire chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
LOL great story... God I hope you're not doing Dancing with the Stars :D Could do Thank God You're Here

But I think I'm going to blacklist you for a while:D
RavennaNightwind chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
Haha, great chapter! I loved it. I love to see what crazy things you think up... :D
ayesis chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
Rofl. XD

Gotta love it.

Keep it coming. ]
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 12 . 10/22/2008

the barbies thing was great, but i admit, i would have had doggetts opinion if i had been forced to that was great, when did donnie get evicted? DID donnie get evicted? or is he still lurking?

-.- im watching you donnie.*gives evils* -.-

lol loved it, really funny!

as u can guess i vote for... SCULLY!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
OMG. Them playing with Barbie dolls, priceless LOL. LMAO. Omg and why didn't Scully say yes? It's not like they have anything else to do there...and they *are* alone if you know what I mean...LOL Loving this. Can't wait for next update :)