Reviews for Sight of Sacrifice
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This was terrible. Wonderfully terrible. I loved it...
neniainas chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow, that was really good... I don'tusually like horror or gore or whatever you want to call it, but nightmares and dreams in general I've always found interesting. I think it might be the fact that there really are no boundaries, you don't have to stop and think: Hey, can that really happen? Like, when Bella can't really feel the bodies, just knows they're there, before she sees them. And the voice really creeps me out, that's something that has been in my own nightmares... Or at least how I imagined it.

I don't actually want to speculate why she was having this nightmare, though I still have my own theories. I can't help it and I'll just stick to them.

But, yeah, great job. I'm a little lazy about reviewing and really busy at the moment but I'll try to find time to review your other fics as well. ;D
morning-fight chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
very manic depressive, in my opinion. slightly strange, i like it.
jenniblu421 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ew... AWESOME!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but I think maybe Bella is having a nightmare about killing people because she couldn't resist their blood. That's the best theory I could come up with.
demon-lulu chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow... that was amazing... very well done.
Twilighter27 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*gulp* Now I'm freaked out. Bella, what the hell did you do?
lita.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Jesus christ what the hell?

I liked it, though. Freaked the shit out of me haha.
silly bj chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
The vioce, neither male or female.

Chilling.

Two thumbs up!
ShelleyandSabinRocker chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WOW
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
O.o Kinda disturbing but I like it.
Finyb chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Amazing O.O

It's just so... dark and...mysterious. I LOVE IT! I gave me chills it wasnt meaningless gore, it seemed poetic.
TwiMetalAlcheDemon chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
woah... sounds like the holocaust with all the deadness.
Girl29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow. That was creepy. Very strong images. It was good though. Are you going to write more?
Litsztomania chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
WO! I loved it! I always love writing nightmares, I guess I'm just a scary person, and right now there is a huge thunderstorm outside, dogs barking, crows flying away, and you just put me in the mood to write a nightmare fic! I LOVED IT!

My take is that Bella is having a nightmare before the change about all the horror, potential death and torment that her future may withhold. Leave her alone because Edward could never love such a monster.

...

My thats just a 13 year olds opinion :)

Good fic!