Reviews for Sight of Sacrifice
PieDemon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
For all the people asking what Bella did, my take on it is that When she finally turned into a vampire she went on a killing rampage.

Beautifully written fic.
CaryAnn chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was amazing! so descriptive... so bloody... just amazing.

i am a little confused though... is this a dream? did she get changed and kill people?
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I have no idea what just happened, but it was very sad...was this after she was changed? I know it was a dream, but wow...please tell me you plan on continuing this. if not, please explain it to me...
eReid chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is horrifically beautiful. There is no other way to describe it really, it contained a disturbing magnificence.

But, i am slightly confused. Is Bella dreaming, or has she simply gone mad? Or is she perhaps a vampire, and has fed upon a human or two, and these are the horrendous imaginings her reflections stir up? Or, is the arrousal of question, the thinking of a different veiw and the creation of the readers own tale the intended purpose of this story?

Whatever the reason, it was delightfully grotesque [which sounds very desturbing] and excellently written. It draws in the reader, and stirs emotion, and as above mentioned, thought. Very good job.
lovesXherXvampires chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
loved it plz wright more
Jessykah chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I would love to see Bella's reaction if she sees the bodies of her family, or her friends watching her in this "corpse cave"...like, their rotting, rancid bodies are in there with her...*shudders*

This is a beautiful, thought provoking piece. What did Bella DO?
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I have never read anything like this before. It sounds like a nightmare Bella would have. Very good word choice.

Love,

Golden Vampire Eyes
SmartChic chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow. This was amazing! I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to figure out what Bella did.
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
O MY GOD! freaky... that sounds like exactly the kind of nightmare Bella would have... it gave me shivers, wow. You're a really good writer. Edward 4ever rox my sox!
EdwardCullen123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Poor Bella! What did she do! WHAT DID SHE DO! Oh no, I hope you keep it going and maybe she can tell Edward her dream or something and something horrible happens like Jacob comes into her nightmares and makes it even worse! Hmm, very good! Another great story! Keep your amazing ideas going :)

Love,

EdwardCullen123
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow. That was... amazing.

Okay, did that sound really messed up?

But, really, it's amazing. Amazingly gory, yes, but it's so... beautiful, in its way. I suppose I'm just a tad bit touched in the head, but still... I actually love it.

It's so... dark and creepy, and yet it's so true. That would truly be Bella's worst nightmare. The thing she'd fear most.
BetwixtandBemused chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ooh...creepy! that was kinda cool...ur a great writer!
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
wow dark and creepy...i like it :) so far whar i have read you do really good one shots. :)
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
OH god..what is this madness? I KNEW it was blood, when the voice said that it wasn't tears the first time. Hahahahaha. This is oddly..creepy, I hate to say, but in a very interesting way...I want more! It is really really different than anything I've read on fanfiction, and I like that you definitely brought some FLAVA into it...disgusting flava none the less...hahaha. Rock on
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow! That was amazing, creepy but amazing. I love this! It's so dark! It got my heart racing that's for sure! Keep up the awesome writing! You totally rock my musical loving socks!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »