Reviews for Sight of Sacrifice
starr oliver chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
you were right that was creepy!
Edward4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
wow, well i wouldn't want that nightmare
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
WOW! Just discriptive enough to creep me out but not so much that I had to close my eyes to read(yeah, I just said that). You have one dark little mind and I can't wait to see where this one goes.
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
.awesome.

i could just imagine everything so perfectly.

vivid.
padfootly chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, intense. o_o

I forgot how to spell the word - eery? - However you spell it (I'm trying to sound it out _ ) - I like it.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Sick? Maybe a little. Disturbing? Yeah. Gory? Definitely. But twisted? I have to disagree. I think this is a very real nightmare, a very real fear for Bella to have. Particularly nearing the end of Eclipse, when she finally begins to understand the consequences...

This was... well, lovely isn't exactly what I'm looking for. But I think you know what I mean. This is a wonderful and thought provoking piece. And I am surprised how much I really like it. (For someone who gets faint at the sight of blood, and walks out of war movies feeling sore with empathy pains, I'd expect to dislike something like this, to be honest.)

So- good job!
birdee18 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, this was really eerie, and dare I say it, kind of cool. Even though you describe the scene at the end, it still leaves a lot to the imagination, and I was able to form an image of everything. This is great!
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I have to admit, when I saw the summary I literal smiled. I'm in a very dark, twisted mood tonight. You couldn't have picked a better time to post this. And it was awesome, very chilling. Might I ask what the background information on this is?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5