Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Justanotherfictionsucker chapter 1 . 9/15
Ugh I've had SO much fun reading this and I love the fact you didn't get right into the "action" but I finished this today and you haven't updated for like 5 years...
Please continue the story!
fanii punk chapter 1 . 7/27
Yo, so I've been waiting 5 years for an update. Like, dude, I was just a wee teenager when I started reading AWYWI and now I'm finished with college and shit. Please think of me, think of your fans. Update this bitch. Love you, take care (update!).
WildRosa13474 chapter 35 . 7/16
Well, when Sheryl (I refuse to call him Sherman) announced a missing third judge, I did immediately think of Cross.. But that would suck majorly because he would be prejudiced as hell against the Black Order...
WildRosa13474 chapter 34 . 7/15
Oh my god.. It's the fight between the Order and the Noah over Allen all over again.
WildRosa13474 chapter 29 . 7/15
"Synthesizer, Cello, same fucking thing." Priceless.
WildRosa13474 chapter 28 . 7/15
'Mark'... Really, 'Mark'? That's not even remotely close. I'm thinking Kanda is just making these up as he goes instead of actually trying to remember.
WildRosa13474 chapter 28 . 7/15
Oh my god, he does shop at the female section! Props to you, Allen!
WildRosa13474 chapter 27 . 7/15
Wow there is some strong and very unappreciated Atheist hate here
WildRosa13474 chapter 26 . 7/15
Oh my god Tyki.. How do you somehow manage to kill Daisya in every single universe you two exist..?
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 7/15
JewYouYuu. That's brilliant.
WildRosa13474 chapter 23 . 7/15
Actually, why does every clock near Allen break? Is it just a thing that happens and will never be explained?
WildRosa13474 chapter 19 . 7/15
I love the story, as does most likely everyone else who've ever read it, but I'm still curious about if there's a supernatural aspect, with Tyki changing skin colors and all. And I would be very hyped if Neah shows up at some point. Anyways, great job with writing it and stuffs
WildRosa13474 chapter 18 . 7/15
"Che'yeah right." Oh, that's amazing.
WildRosa13474 chapter 15 . 7/15
Did I just see 'Tyki Mikk' and 'nervously' in the same sentence without a negative in between? Holy shit. Are you sure we're talking the same Tyki Mikk here?
WildRosa13474 chapter 13 . 7/15
Yes! More Pokerpair please, that was awesome! Although you said there wouldn't be much, which is slightly depressing..
2,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »