Reviews for Any Way You Want It
The Night Creatures chapter 41 . 2/1/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next with the band.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Lovin' the story. I seriously sat my huge ass down and read this from beginning to current chapter just because it ROCKED OUT LOUD. LITERALLY.

I love me some Kanda snark. It's hard to find a fic that focuses on the plot first and the romance second. Or even builds UP the romance first before springing the romance on us. Ah. You're one of a kind. Seriously.
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
i really love this,and this last chapter was my fave so far. i love all the moments between kanda and allen it makes me smile xd
itsxrosaliexcullenxbitches chapter 41 . 1/20/2013
Awwww no sex yet? Lol just found this stoory again. Thank goodness! 3 I love love love this story! So please make thr next chapter come soon! Thanks and peace dude! Hehe gotta love 80s lingo
Guest chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Please write more i love this fanfiction!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Lmao at the ending. xD Oh Lenalee.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
-faints from sexiness- Finally, some real action. ;DD I normally like Tyki and still do, despite his creepy intents for Allen. :3 Anyways, another awesome chapter!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OMG LOLOL, first chapter and I'm already dying from laughter. xDDD My mom was giving me a weird look for constantly laughing for no reason. O.O Love the racist rainbow part! British ppl ftw. :D
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2013
ALLLLLLLLEEEEN DX
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
Hehe I sure didn't see the whole Eliade & Allen conversation coming, though it was quite amusing x) anyways, I shall patiently await the update of the next chapter.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 40 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what's in store for Black Order now x3
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 39 . 1/6/2013
Can't wait to see what Tyki had in mind! Man, Allen was so badass when he was telling Sheryl off! Kickass chapter!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 38 . 1/6/2013
I very nearly cried when I read this chapter! Poor Allen!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 37 . 1/6/2013
Oh my gosh! This chapter was so fucking intense!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 36 . 1/5/2013
Ooh! Could the appearance of Neah be what Cross was warning Allen about? Awesome chapter!
2,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »