Reviews for Any Way You Want It
PeoplePerson chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Hey. It's been awhile since you have updated this. I was wondering if something happened, you forgot about it or if u didn't want to write it anymore. It's the best story I have ever read by far and would really like for it to continue. Please continue it, it would be a shame to see such a good story just gather dust. Hope you doing well, I'm just as my name suggests. Love ya, and rule the world with your story,
PeoplePerson
PS. I almost forgot: I really like Kanda and Allen together. Hopefully you will pair them up. But I'm sure the story will be the best no matter what! 3
Staceys mom chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Hey so I'm only on chapter eleven, but I suddenly fell in love with you and your amazing writing, continue this! Writing... And the story I guess... :)
Nonumaru chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
XDDDDDDDD I'm dying right now. XDDDDDDD
Nonumaru chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
They're all kissing each other. This story is friggin crazy! XD
ZDrive chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
UPDATE, PUH-LEEZE!
Evil' s Horcrux chapter 41 . 6/15/2013
Please update your story! I think it's one of My favorite ff's so far!
Waitingforagame chapter 41 . 6/9/2013
I can't believe I just went on a hugeee reading streak of your fic! It's just that addicting :) All that 80s slang...I have no clue how you picked that up, but it makes the fic that much more awesome! Now that college is over for the summer, hopefully you'll start writing again :D
dark-moon wolf 14 chapter 41 . 6/4/2013
i LOVE THIS STORY! every chapter had something ridiculously funny in it that kept me entertained. also, 4 YEARS!? that must've been hard to do. This is officially the longest story i've eever read and honestly, its the BEST AU man fic i have ever read. i told my friend about it, and he just shook his head like it was the wrongest thing in the world. what ever, he's more in to Host Club but whatevs.
Love the story, even though its been like what- almost a year? i know you probably havent even thought about this in a while, but im just givin my two cents about it.
dark-moon wolf 14 chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
I'm like kanda: one wrong word and BOOM the person who said it is in a tight headlock!
Shirou Yuu-tan chapter 41 . 5/13/2013
This was just amazing. I love the way you drescrive things, and how you wrote the charas, They come alive with every new pharagraph i read.
The character development is precious,and the story pace is delicious...

I fell so fucking weird writing like that *shivers*, but it's the true, those were really the first fucking words that came to my mind. This is just so fucking awesome it made me go all weird and shit lol.
Seinakyou chapter 41 . 5/4/2013
Holllly mother of God this is amazing.

If this was the story you've been waiting forever to write, it's also the one I've been waiting forever to read.

This is like, mad perfect. Even 80s style you've managed to make everyone really in character and it's hilarious and then you get the drama and also it's really hard not to freak people out by using 80s slang and super excessive profanity because this STORY has taken over my goddamn life. For cereal.

I love it. I hope you're not done with it, and I love you and you and you both.
Wivania chapter 41 . 4/25/2013
Wow I just read for two days straight. I barely slept and kinda feel like Kanda and his joint, only that I'm high on happy fangirl feelings :D This story is so funny and damn, I didn't even feel bad laughing at the chapter where the band quit the BoB, because some of the lines were so fucking hilarious. Did I mention that I love how well you write Kanda and Allen? And your writing in general is just kick-ass? No? Well I took care of that now.
And now, god damn it, you just stop right before the real fun (read: Kanda-Allen-buttsecks) starts, I would like to hate you for that, but you're too awesome for that ;u;
I'd send you a bar of chocolate for your awesome or something, but I live somewhere in Europe so it's not that easy :D
I hope you didn't abandon this story yet (there are so many good abandoned stories /*sob* don't let this one become one of them) and update sooner or later :3
PoisonousDemon chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
is in this story going to be a lemon?
i love this story
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
sooooo, i was just readin this an i was like "OMG ferris bueller was in the 80's, right?" it was right? yeah? like in 1986. so you should mention it or quote it or something. cuz that shit is the best movie evvvvvvvver. EVER I SAY! DO YOU HEAR ME?! *shakes* UES ITTTTT! or something. no pressure. none at all. O.O ...
...usssssssse iiiiiitttttt. please
DarkByakko chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
I've literally re-read this entire fanfiction at least 6 times, and every single word, every letter is totally worth the hours it takes to read it.

I will never stop loving this, ever. It's the best thing I've ever read about a cactus' sexual inclinations towards gay-tea-smelling Brits. With music.

Also, dickyear has become a mandatory addition to my vocabulary, so thank you.
2,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »