Reviews for Any Way You Want It
dark-moon wolf 14 chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
I'm like kanda: one wrong word and BOOM the person who said it is in a tight headlock!
Shirou Yuu-tan chapter 41 . 5/13/2013
This was just amazing. I love the way you drescrive things, and how you wrote the charas, They come alive with every new pharagraph i read.
The character development is precious,and the story pace is delicious...

I fell so fucking weird writing like that *shivers*, but it's the true, those were really the first fucking words that came to my mind. This is just so fucking awesome it made me go all weird and shit lol.
Seinakyou chapter 41 . 5/4/2013
Holllly mother of God this is amazing.

If this was the story you've been waiting forever to write, it's also the one I've been waiting forever to read.

This is like, mad perfect. Even 80s style you've managed to make everyone really in character and it's hilarious and then you get the drama and also it's really hard not to freak people out by using 80s slang and super excessive profanity because this STORY has taken over my goddamn life. For cereal.

I love it. I hope you're not done with it, and I love you and you and you both.
Wivania chapter 41 . 4/25/2013
Wow I just read for two days straight. I barely slept and kinda feel like Kanda and his joint, only that I'm high on happy fangirl feelings :D This story is so funny and damn, I didn't even feel bad laughing at the chapter where the band quit the BoB, because some of the lines were so fucking hilarious. Did I mention that I love how well you write Kanda and Allen? And your writing in general is just kick-ass? No? Well I took care of that now.
And now, god damn it, you just stop right before the real fun (read: Kanda-Allen-buttsecks) starts, I would like to hate you for that, but you're too awesome for that ;u;
I'd send you a bar of chocolate for your awesome or something, but I live somewhere in Europe so it's not that easy :D
I hope you didn't abandon this story yet (there are so many good abandoned stories /*sob* don't let this one become one of them) and update sooner or later :3
PoisonousDemon chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
is in this story going to be a lemon?
i love this story
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
sooooo, i was just readin this an i was like "OMG ferris bueller was in the 80's, right?" it was right? yeah? like in 1986. so you should mention it or quote it or something. cuz that shit is the best movie evvvvvvvver. EVER I SAY! DO YOU HEAR ME?! *shakes* UES ITTTTT! or something. no pressure. none at all. O.O ...
...usssssssse iiiiiitttttt. please
DarkByakko chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
I've literally re-read this entire fanfiction at least 6 times, and every single word, every letter is totally worth the hours it takes to read it.

I will never stop loving this, ever. It's the best thing I've ever read about a cactus' sexual inclinations towards gay-tea-smelling Brits. With music.

Also, dickyear has become a mandatory addition to my vocabulary, so thank you.
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This is really awesome! I love it!

I noticed there are random names in some spots. This must have been an original story and you just changed the names and a little to make it fit. You just missed a couple names.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 38 . 4/7/2013
ugh. i cried, like, fifty times. graaaaaaa
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
this chapter was just the epicness on top of the epic cake... i have absolutly no clue what that means. but! reading it made me super happy for some reason. and im starting to LIKE tyki. how weird is that?! well weird for me anyway. keep up the awesome
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
allen is an idiot. yep. numero uno stupido. GAH! just why?
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
YOU REFERENCED AIRGEAR! WOOOT!
Marmalah chapter 41 . 4/1/2013
Hi there Kaza and Emiggax :) I was wondering if you guys plan on continuing AWYWI? I know sometimes there's gaps between updates but I've noticed Kaza has uploaded a couple other stories. :p if you don't plan to update, I understand, but I just thought I'd ask since this is one of my most favorite fanfictions. c:
Yoroichicat chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
great love this story!
who will allen end up with?
HavenCraze chapter 41 . 3/12/2013
Ahaha
Kanda can't deny having the hots for our buddy Allen anymore :D
2,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »