Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Godzilla's Pimp chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
flipping sweet!Awesome chapter, ya know?It Would be cool to have a chapter of kanda running over allen with the van(NOT ON PURPOSE,PLEASE!AND DON'T LET ALLEN GET HARMED TOO BAD!)And resulting in Kanda having to take him to the probably resulting in a tiny pairing .
zetta-nova chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
LOL! I finally got the pun after reading over it a couple times D I couldn't breathe cause of the Kanda torture XD. Lavi/Allen please
albisss chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Please, make it a Kanda/Allen! The chemistry is so there! XD
Cursed Curry chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol! hah! how funny and cute! Allen could be a vocalist in this band! xDD hehe, does everyone in this story have a habit of saying "Fuck" every 3 lines? O_O
TwilightFighter chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Awesome as always.

Oh, and Kanda/Allen FTW. ((I have a soft spot for Lavi/Lenalee as well. lol))
Brometheus chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
OMG OMG OMG! please please please make this a laven! (lavi/allen) there arent enough good laven fics out there!
Emiggax chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
LOL It took me a while to get the pun xD

When I was reading the tamborine part, my eye started to hurt cause I was laughing so much.
Saphira Eliante chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
... I want to see Kanda gay dance... Or Lavi. Or Allen. Or all three. XD Something where they get him drunk first. Yes. Yes yes.

BTW, I love this. So much. Even if I have to reference me 80's dictionary after.

Could you explain to me the Joanie thing?
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
dude this story is fuckin awesome and i have 2 keep readin it.
skitty-nya chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
WAIT. I GET IT. THE DESTROYER OF TIME, AMIRITE? ;D I feel so giddy now that I've figured it out XDD Took me a bit.

Great chapter, btw :D Can't wait to read more.
anonymous chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
I just want you guys to know, that this is THE story I'm following right now. Good characterization, good writing, and lots of updates! What more can I ask for? You're both doing a wonderful job, and I look forward to whatever you come up with.

...Now, the selfish part. I'm a huge sucker for Lavi/Allen and Kanda/Lenelee, so if you're wondering where to take the romance...there's my vote. Haha, seriously though, good work and I won't complain no matter how it ends up.
TheAngelIsrafel chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Oh dear Oh dear XD I loved this chapter and I vote Kanda topping Allen since I love the Yullen more...pweeze...pweze...PWEEZE... and yes the chapters have been fantastic so far, and I bet you are a fan of I love the 80's on VH1... as for ideas I have none, except that I want to see Kanda top Allen... maybe a little more school action or Allen getting high or trashed and throwing himself at Kanda (or lavi for shits and giggles) maybe have him skip class because he see's Kanda smoking during school and goes to scold him but ends up skipping class with him... Oh there's ideas my brain is working to-day...if only I could think of Ideas for my own fic, Circus of Night... need to update... -.-;; In any case I loved this chapter,

Kayday chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
laughed my pinkey toe off, and needed to stick it back on. how are you always so funny? for a filler i would love to see Cross meet the band. i dont care how, just as long as he does it. that or find out that Lavi has a phobia of bugs.
SilentKiller1 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
heh heh, sorry. what about both?
dead or alive0013 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
OMG! You made Kanda suffer so much in this chapter! XD...

A tambourine in place of Mugen? Sh!t! I was snickering harder than Allen! hehehe... I've only seen tambourines being used either at church or during the Christmas season when out-of-tune three years old kids would go roaming around the neighborhood singing... And making Kanda smile (just after having Mugen swapped for the rocking instrument)! golden...

I'm looking forward to your filler chapters (fillers are always fun to read)... Suggestions? hm... maybe Lenalee would want to take the band out for some 'bonding time' to get Kanda to act civil? It will be an opportunity to have Kanda suffer again and the boys to let their inner gay-selves to show... just a suggestion though... hehehe... do it any way you want it...XD

Update soon! _