Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
~~Lavi waggled his eyebrow at Kanda. “Aren’t you totally pumped, man?” he asked. “He’s, like, British!”

“Wow.” Kanda deadpanned. “And Lenalee’s Chinese and I’m Japanese and you are American. It’s a fucking racist rainbow. Shut the fuck up.”~~

I fucking love you.
Ashinan chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
So, I just got into man, was looking for some wonderful fanfiction to inspire me into writing anything remotely about Allen, and voila, your wonderful story appears like a beacon of light. First off, I /adore/ Lavi to fucking pieces. Allen is totally British and the first time I read that he was, all I could hear was 'Wot, wot, wot?' ...yeah, you might not get that. And the way Kanda fights with Allen, and Lavi just randomly throws in words, is epic. And you have no idea how hard it is not to write 'fuck' every sentence because of those two potty mouthts.

So, now I am going to rant. I hope that is all right. If not, disregard everything in the next paragraph or so, and know that I adore your story and will be awaiting the next chapter like the horrible fanfiction addict that I am.

All right, rant begin!

Amazingly enough, I am not having a hard time keeping up with the slang (I swear, in Britain they still talk eightyish (so not a word!)) My favourite quote had to be at the very beginning, and yes I am freakish enough to go look for it... Here:

Epic. That is all I can say. Good God, I am taking up so much space now, it's not even funny. So before either of you think I'm completely off my rocker or whatnot, I will sign off with a simple adios and yet another praise to your wit. I cannot wait for the next chapters, and I would love to see Allen play poker again, but with Lavi and Kanda, perhaps. There is also a fervent hope to see some LavixAllen and KandaxAllen loving very, very soon.

Adios

~Ashinan
2M chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
The image of Kanda shaking a tambourine was priceless... but Lenalee has him whipped, doesn't she?

As for filler idesas, how about some Komui cookie bakeage? Plaus a hungry Allen maybe. ("No! Allen! Bad! Don't eat the batter!") or some band dynamics exercises courtesy of Lenalee (Dorky fieldtrip, group timeout, etc.)

Oh well, I'm just along for the ride.

~
R.eally I.nconvenient N.otice chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Holy shit this fanfic is AWESOME.

Love the slang and use of Allen's accent, seriously. I kinda wish people still talked like this. c:
lukiokalenteri chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Aww, i cant stop laughing... What the hell have you done to me? D

Anyways, more Kanda/Allen action, thank you~
YugiKitten chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
LMAO Kanda trying to crack a smile

I wanna see it too XD
Godzilla's Pimp chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
flipping sweet!Awesome chapter, ya know?It Would be cool to have a chapter of kanda running over allen with the van(NOT ON PURPOSE,PLEASE!AND DON'T LET ALLEN GET HARMED TOO BAD!)And resulting in Kanda having to take him to the probably resulting in a tiny pairing .
zetta-nova chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
LOL! I finally got the pun after reading over it a couple times D I couldn't breathe cause of the Kanda torture XD. Lavi/Allen please
albisss chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Please, make it a Kanda/Allen! The chemistry is so there! XD
Cursed Curry chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol! hah! how funny and cute! Allen could be a vocalist in this band! xDD hehe, does everyone in this story have a habit of saying "Fuck" every 3 lines? O_O
TwilightFighter chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Awesome as always.

Oh, and Kanda/Allen FTW. ((I have a soft spot for Lavi/Lenalee as well. lol))
Brometheus chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
OMG OMG OMG! please please please make this a laven! (lavi/allen) there arent enough good laven fics out there!
Emiggax chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
LOL It took me a while to get the pun xD

When I was reading the tamborine part, my eye started to hurt cause I was laughing so much.
Saphira Eliante chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
... I want to see Kanda gay dance... Or Lavi. Or Allen. Or all three. XD Something where they get him drunk first. Yes. Yes yes.

BTW, I love this. So much. Even if I have to reference me 80's dictionary after.

Could you explain to me the Joanie thing?
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
dude this story is fuckin awesome and i have 2 keep readin it.
2,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »