Reviews for Any Way You Want It
TwilightFighter chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
I can't stress enough how much I love this fic. Kanda's so difficult, and totally scared of Timcampy. Allen is such pedo-bait in this. It's rather funny. lol.

Oh, and for the record, I'm betting "Mikky's" fangirls totally chant that song by Tony Basil XD I'm dead serious. That's the first thing I thought of when I he told Allen his name. (Crap, no9w I have the song stuck in my head;)

You guys rock! Keep it up _
jayanx chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
I usually never like band-centric AU, but this one made me laugh really hard. I love it, even though you keep referring to the 80's like some distant time (oh, I feel old). I can't believe that you have people objecting to the drug references, it's not like your promoting it, but it was and still is a big part of being in high school (unless you live under a rock). Great job.
seaturtlesrox chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Does allen ever realize that tyki was hitting on him.
seasnake.756 chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
and what is "Ty—uh, Mikky" is supposed to mean? :) I liked this one more than usual. Kanda eating carbon? what a sight!
skitty-nya chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
You are absolutely my most favorite author EVER
love is but an element chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
SO KAWAII!

And now Tyki is thrown into the mix.

I just hope Kanda is able to see how brilliant Allen is before Mikky gets him!

UPDATE YOU AMAZING PERSON PLEASE!
Senna-chan chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Yay! An update! I've been waiting for this so much, because you're fic just ROCKS! I love this. X3

Poor, Allen. Has to deal with one pervy Lavi, grumpy-as-hell Kanda and now hilariously homo Mikky. XD But when, oh when the yaoiness starts to get along? (Okay, it's been there all along, but when there'll be pairings?)

- Senna-chan
jewiojfirf chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
Aww, sorry we don't pay enough attention to you, Emiggax. Of course, the story wouldn't be the same with just Novelist Pup!

But I still love you, Kaza! lolz...

I bet Tyki is the 'really hot lead singer'... who fell for the 'puny little prick'. XD

It's okay if your updates are a bit slower. I'd rather read your fanfic a few days late than have to read... I dunno... crap that just got punched into the computer? lol, I kid.

Oh, and remember to put TykiAllen (or one-sided TykiAllen) notice in your summary!
Bakachan15 chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
Yeah! You updated! Interesting chapter by the way. I wonder how the business card tasted. Well hope that you can update soon.
back-to-the-beat chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
This is easily one of the best D. Gray Man stories of there- every chapter is immensely entertaining and makes me laugh. Thanks for updating so quickly (even 6 days is pretty decent) and I'll be looking forward to many more chapters of 80's references! :)
Kayday chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
one time i was sleepy, and i ate a rotten orange, i was sick for 3 weeks
Nusku chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies *giggles* update soon
M'Name's Raven BETCH chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
very well done! their first show, and very awesome! and thankyou for the recognition. i am very honored. i can't wait for the rest of the story!
sarahstoletheworld chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
. SOON OR ELSE ;)
Astarael of Charter chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
hey, i absolutely love this story. i hope you update soon
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »