Reviews for Any Way You Want It
VocalAurora chapter 29 . 5/19
Only on Ch.29 and i must say that you are wrong, Allen baby. You do have a very hot and sexy uncle...but it's definitely not Cross. Who is it then? None other than Neah, beautiful brother-of-Mana Neah! :'D please tell me you're going to include him, either at some point in the chapters you already have up, or in some of the chapters you plan to write.
SphaleriteMine chapter 41 . 5/19
Know what? I am totally agree with all of them. I am too still waiting for you guys.
I believe -always believe, dammit!- that you guys will be back.

Again, I am waiting and will always be.
#I sounds sooooo damn creepy here! Like some of a hopelessly waiting-for-an-answer-after-confession dude. It gives me the shiver -_-"
zeKaien chapter 40 . 5/18
jeezuz this, i think, is the third time i finished reading this. dropping a review to say hello to you novelist pup. good lord i hope you are doing okay somewhere in this world. we haven't hear a word from you since time immemorial. mate,i honest to god love this to death, this is one of the best (if not the best of the best) -man fanfics out there. and you're one of the most memorable fanfic writers out there. your humour is unique and there was never a part that really bored, and that i think is quite an achievement for any writers. hope you come back soon. i'm sure i'm not the only one dying to hear from you and see more of any way you want it. us fans are patiently waiting for you. cheers!
Vava chapter 41 . 4/17
Just dropping a review to tell you I'm still checking up on this a few times a year, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I started reading this fic ages ago - back when it was just two or three chapters long and I might've been a little bit too young to hang out in the erotica sections of FFN. I still haven't found a better DGM fanfic on the internet, and I only have found a very small number of fanfics in general, on this site and others, that can equal your humour, your great dialogue, and your sheer entertainment value.

This will forever remain one of my favourite works on this site, probably my favourite really. I still trust in your profile update, though it's nearly a year old, that you might finish this someday. I'll keep coming back to FFN a few times a year, just for you, dude

(wow that took a turn for the maudlin)
Mazura chapter 41 . 4/6
Continue pls
chris1501 chapter 14 . 3/21
omg Lenalee is so funny!
chris1501 chapter 13 . 3/21
I must have to say that I loved this chapter, and I like the Tyki/Allen as much as the Kanda/Allen... (sorry if there is wrong orthography, I'm not very good with English) also this is my first comment on this fic, sooo... I have to say that I really like this, and the way it is going. I addmit that I didn't sleep just for keep reading this fanfic hehe
Shatteredoll chapter 22 . 2/1
Im sorry but I need some more yullen in this story! Yullen is ma life! D:
Shatteredoll chapter 11 . 1/31
My god, im dying! XD
Shatteredoll chapter 9 . 1/31
Gotta love dat homo! :D
Shatteredoll chapter 1 . 1/30
racist rainbow!XD
Ashu-chwan chapter 1 . 1/11
Hey! I read your fic for the second time (and couldn't review the last chapter again, that's why I'm posting it here), and it's still total rad haha (I'm totally in love with the slang, you need to tell me where to find this book!) Nah, seriously, the setting you guys created is awesome and feels real, y'know? What I mean is that the characters are evolving in a natural and realistic way and I love the dialogues (they usually make me laugh my arse off). Plus all the characters are really interesting (and I'm usually not to fond of Lavi and Lenalee, but I simply love them here, especially Lenalee) and have a lot of personality, even Cross is cute in his own way. And all this 80s stuff! To be honest, I knew shit about the 80s before reading AWYWI, but I tried watching some movies (Dirty Dancing is simply fanfuckingtastic) and listening to some music and it wasn't as bad as I feared haha (the slang is just amazing though). I also love how it's not focused only on romance, even if there're still some hints, you're bringing it up slowly and it's refreshing. Anyway, this fic really cheered me up (which is quite a task during exam time) and I wanted to tell both of you a big, fat thank you for this piece of work. Keep up with the good job! Cheers!
Talia chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love this- truly one of the best dgm fics out there. I love your Kanda characterization its, perfect. Very very realistic with the language and if you ever do decide to continue, I would think that it would be even better than before :)
fanii punk chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
Yo! Kaza! Let me level with you for a bit... I just logged into my account (something I haven't done in years) to leave this review. It was painful. I had to remember my email and password- not to mention that goddamn captcha... My point is, if that's not love- I don't know what is. No, actually, I'm not sure this is love anymore. At this point it's a crippling need. You've spun a tale sweeter than the high of any drug- and I need my fix. You see, you can't deal and then decide to leave me dry. Bruh, give me my sweet escape!

Drug habits aside, I've been following this story for what feels like 5evr now. I need to know how this ends! If I die without getting some sort of closure, that's so on you- just sayin'.

And you know, I love this story TBH.
Stay gold.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
HAH! It /was/ Neah! (Even though he'd been a bit of an afterthought... but whatever. Oh God, Lavi is a /horrible/ influence! )
*ahem* Anyway... Gahh, why Alma? I mean, I'm curious about how (s)he'll be presented and affect the storyline in this fic, but... Why? TT_TT
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »