Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Acriz Caazi chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
I've been thinking really hard about this and I've finally decided. What would you think if, with your permission, of course, I made this fanfic into a comic? I wonder if anyone's done that, yet.
You can contact me at my gmail if you're game. I know it's unfinished and may just be forever (sob), but I'd still like to do this for you (/ )/ ~
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 41 . 6/28/2016
Is there ever gonna be a part where Kanda & Allen get together then after some time fuck or what
Guest chapter 41 . 6/26/2016
kaza my guy im rereading this for like... the ~15th time since 2009 and lmao this is still the best fic
Guest chapter 41 . 4/16/2016
This Fic was super great and I loved reading it so much!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/11/2016
i can't say how many times ive read this awaiting your return. but it seems as though the chapters change every damn time, how are you here, but not here? Why are you not here? COME BACCKKM
Reality Slap chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
LOL I remember reading this story -like- 6 years ago xD Still an all time favorite! It's good I found this one again! I'm gonna re-read it!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
I was wrong..but I've tried :)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/20/2016
It's sooooo late to guess... But I will anyway :)
(I've just started reading this)
I think it's a) Cross
Because he didn't want Allen to go to the battle of the bands, cause he was going to be one of the judges. And cross didn't want Allen to know that.(maybe cause it will be to emberissing)
Wintr chapter 41 . 3/8/2016
This story is f*cking hilarious. One of the best DGM fics I have read in a long time.
mayraestrada920 chapter 41 . 3/5/2016
It's been years since I first read this. So. Many. Years. And I still come back. Why? Because its the best fanfic I've ever read. I remember being a kid and reading this coming home from school in like, 07? 08? Idek. I was in middle school at that point though. Graduated and married now. Crazy how that is. But this fanfic will forever be a part of my life. And now I see you updated your bio and want to finish this story. It honestly gets me all teary because of how long I've been following (before there was even 10 chapters) and now ill hopefully be able to see this finish. I know I'm going to cry when it does, but goddammit, I've been waiting years for this, and its finally coming hopefully soon. A final closure to one of my childhood obsessions.
Aiden chapter 41 . 2/12/2016
-looks at profile like the day after you updated it-
YES YOU ARE ALIVE AND BACK AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL
-waits patiently for next chapter-
aight I waited 3 years for this, I can wait another few months
I will actually probably cry when you update next tbh, or at the very least stop whatever the hell it is that I'm doing because it'll probably be no where near as important as an update to this
linallymeap chapter 41 . 2/8/2016
Love it
Tsukiko K chapter 41 . 1/25/2016
This should be Yullen o.o unless it's gonna be Lavi x Allen x Kanda, which would mean Allen's a uke with two seme's.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/11/2016
kaza my bruh this fic is like everything? this is like the millionth time i've reread this fic since circa 2010 and i swear, it's still my fav fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
It has been a few years since I have read this story and I still can't forget it. I need to know what happens next and how it will end. I don't think I will be able to stop thinking about this story for long until it is finished. Even then I will still most likely come back to it every now and again to reread it. I really hope that you won't forget about this story and continue through with your plan to complete it.
2,785 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »