Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
It has been a few years since I have read this story and I still can't forget it. I need to know what happens next and how it will end. I don't think I will be able to stop thinking about this story for long until it is finished. Even then I will still most likely come back to it every now and again to reread it. I really hope that you won't forget about this story and continue through with your plan to complete it.
tatiana chapter 41 . 10/10/2015
i still come here, who knows, right...
this is one of that fics that i would give my first born to see it complete
Moyashi Berries chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
I came here for the Yullen and so far I see none.

/Cries
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 38 . 8/23/2015
This is THE MOST heart wrenching thing I have had the pleasure to read and bonus! No tears! but holy fucking hell fire that is some messed up shit but damn if it isn't 9000 times better when you fucking UNDERSTAND WHO THE FUCK THESE STRANGE WHACKO PEOPLE ARE HOLY SHIT! *chuckle* Man, I found a chapter I didn't review the first time round, score! Anyway, this is my second time round post manga (I finally read that shit and holy fuck, it screwed me over man, screwed me over BEYOND RECOGNITION! That last chapter... holy hell! poor Allen) ANYWAY, with this new found knowledge I decided I'll give this story another hit (lol) and I did and it was GREAT! like damn there was things i don't even remember the first that make sense now and i'm rambling but yeah brill work, you got me thinkin' in 80's slang again, it's bloody ridiculous!

Well I'm gonna move on now... gods know I need to get this fic over with, it's jacked my damn sleep!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 41 . 8/7/2015
...best au fanfic EVER!...n to top it with Yullen, Laven, Poker Pair n etc XD AWESOME!
Really hope u will write more, all d best in everything :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This book is bloody fantastic
GloomyPearl chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh God since the new chapter came out a few days ago I started rewatching and rereading DGM and this awesome fanfic came to mind! I'm going to have to read this again even though its like shooting myself in the leg since its not been updated since 2008 *sighes deeply*
One can only hope!
VocalAurora chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
OMG HAVE YOU SEEN CH.219?!
Tsukiko K chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
I forgot. I know they are in Virginia or something like that but where in Virginia?
Tsukiko K chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
XD this fabric is hilarious! I especially love how the characters act! Kanda especially
Tsukiko K chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
This is hilarious!
Tatiana chapter 41 . 5/20/2015
to this day this is my favorite dgm fic of all time
i like to think that if you ever finish it will be yullen
VocalAurora chapter 33 . 5/20/2015
Wait, since Lavi's a Jew here, does...*gulp* does that mean...he's going to have to eventually...grow a beard? Because i feel like he'll end up looking a bit too much like Cross at that point O.o
VocalAurora chapter 32 . 5/20/2015
Oh my sweet Jesus, i just realized who Leo and Jan are (haven't read it in a while, and currently on ch.32 on here) and i feel like i need to sit down and cry for a year :;.;:
VocalAurora chapter 30 . 5/19/2015
I'm starting to think that Allen just really fecking likes Denny's xD
2,771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »