Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
THANK you, Lenalee! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! God, that was satisfying to read. He'll probably come back like the creep he is, but oh god THANK you!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
...Excuse me for a moment, but there's a certain pedophiliac rapist that needs to be killed. _* (God, I have a terrible feeling about the next chapter...)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
The poker game. /THE/ poker game. You incorporated the famous- Oh, you wonderful, wonderful person. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Oh fuckin' h yeah! You really are including everyone- impressive! (Ah... AU!Lavi seems to be having a negative effect on me... *sweatdrop* Due to the writing, you probably don't mind, but still, apologies for the language.)
inuyashamunkey chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
IM CRYING OF JOY. YOU FINALLY GAVE KANDA A CHANCE TO ACCEPT ALLENS KINDNESS. I LOVE U BRAH!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
...Even under the off circumstance that I actually decide somewhere in the middle that I'm not interested in the fic anymore, I may just keep reading it anyway for those author notes. *trying not to laugh*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
All of the chapters are named after '80s songs... amazing 80s songs, no less.
Everybody has been surprisingly in-character so far, which is (annoyingly) rare in fanwork these days.
The fanfic still has a few twists in it that many people wouldn't have thought to incorporate (or if they have thought of it, they haven't used it).
You've got Timcanpy's behaviour down pat, and managed to incorporate Allen's bedroom decor even in an AU! (Also, nice job using the Ark Door as his bedroom door!)
And sue me if there haven't been at least two unintentional innuendos in the second chapter alone.

I'm only two chapters in, and already love this piece of art to bits. Can't wait to see how the story progresses!
inuyashamunkey chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I want to continue reading... but its 3:25 am and i have to wake up at 7:00 am... oh well.
123ANIMEfun chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Just started reading this and this is pretty good! good portrayal of Allen and Kanda xDD
blackkat chapter 41 . 8/18/2014
That was so funny! Is the story complete? Awww, I hope not. Some parts made my stomach hurt cause I was laughing. And the last part wit Kanda ugh jerkin off us weird but funny. God I love this story!
IntriguingHeart chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Do ppl still using these kind of words nowadays?! like: rad, get bent etc,,,
Babethetacostho chapter 41 . 8/13/2014
Yo! Good job with this! Please more Yullen! Keep up the good work!
russianprincessaa chapter 41 . 8/9/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I've read all 41 chapters in about 2 days! I am hooked on this and absolutely reeling while waiting for the next chapter(s) which I hope will come soon. It is soooo good! Really it is! I'm obsessed! You are an amazing writer! I'm so glad I found this!

Rebecca S
Semper Tardius chapter 41 . 8/4/2014
I thought I read all of the chapters because I read this series twice, but then I read the last chapter and realized that I read every word in every other chapter. Except for 41. An man, what an awesome, fun, humorous chapter! I really can't wait to read the next update!
Woman at Arms chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
So, even though it's been about a year and a half since the last chapter, I had the need to review. I mean, I love it. And I'm not even in the fandom (awkward to admit hehe)
So I read the manga to a point and then stopped I don't know why and after seeing all the hiatus thereafter just kinda gave up on it. Why am I telling you this? Because sometimes I want to revive the past and finish something that I left midway through, and when it comes to manga and anime, I find that the best way to see if it's worth it and get interested once again is reading fanfics.
Maybe I'm just writing nonsense, but I mean, a work has to be good to inspirate good stories, right? And I got to say that I was hooked up from start to end, you know, when you look forward to the moment when you get home and can continue reading, your head is always around the story and what you think that is coming up next. It's an amazing feeling. Thank you.
You got a lot better from the start, it's clear, and seeing the evolution of writers is one of the things I enjoy the most of fanfics (even though I'm late here for about 6 years...) Anyway, I could notice it better reading the whole.
I'll be honest, I just searched for the story with the most favorites and didn't even suppose I'd finish reading it (that's why I didn't even look at the hiatus). I wasn't expecting to get so interested, the point was just "power up" to read DGM from the beginning. Now I want to read it and watch it and read more (not really good considering that it in a long hiatus and I'm not sure how lively is the fandom right now, hopefully real life will prevent my full crashing into a fandom once again)
So yes, in conclusion, I underestimated you, and you bitch slapped me in return. I deserved it.
I'd like to comment more, like about how you incorporate the music and love, but it's subtle and not completely gay (lol), slow paced at the same time as interesting, that's sometimes hard to pull of in these romantic fics, when many times it avances unbelievable fast that it becomes annoying and others so slow that it becomes boring. The constant teasing might have a lot to do in that aspect. And there are quite tragic happenings, but there is also always a sparkle of humor around everything, and when there is an easy going atmosphere it's hilarious.
And I don't have enough time to keep stressing how and why I love it, but I'll patiently wait for the nexts chapters seeing as you plan to finish it.
Really, thank you for writing, reading stories like these makes me want to write myself. Keep on and good luck with your studies! :)
2,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »