Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Little Sachi chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
I don't know if I should be offended or laughing my ass off about the New York Stereotype. Betting on Cross
Guest chapter 37 . 7/13/2014
LOL! SAME
Alyzmae chapter 41 . 7/13/2014
I do hope you continue this. I remember reading this awhile ago, and the fact I have no life has allowed me to fully reread your work so far, in as little time as just a mere few days. Please do continue writing at some point, my days of abundant laziness will never end and this is a piece of work I can actually find it within myself to gather the necessary work to beg you to continue. So please do.
bakandas chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'll wait for you to update just like I'm waiting for an actual dgm update. I'll never give up
ladykatyhawk chapter 41 . 6/1/2014
. . . . .everything.
Hissun chapter 39 . 5/11/2014
I'm not sure if you'll see this, since thousand of others have already left a review, and this is definitely a few year over due - but I wanted to leave a review anyway.
Honestly, I eat your stories for breakfast, it's seriously becoming a part of my life. Reading them over and over again. I stopped reading fanfiction a long time ago, but your stories, especially this one, just made me keep coming back.
I can't believe how much this story have made my face hurt from laughing, or make me want to cry, it's unbelievable. Every single joke, comeback, situation, plus the plot and the way your really gave a lot of personality to dgm characters, you couldn't have done it better. I loved how you showed a few of kanda's nice moments, or what counts as nice, and you really got in touch with Allen's insecurities. And damn, I was so absorbed into the story, I really wasn't expecting it to stop, I just stared at my screen for like 10 minutes haha. (I know it sounds dramatic, but I can't really describe how truly this applies to me) your writing is a huge inspiration to me, not to mention how much happier it made my current life, and me as a person, to read this. Whenever I feel down, I just end up going to your fanfiction page. Don't ever stop with writing, because I just can't describe your absolutely amazing you are at this. I'll be checking every day for the day that the story continues, thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful stories.
-Hissun
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 41 . 5/1/2014
aww man why no slash? like serious, it would have been HOT! fuck i need to sleep...
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
dude you are bloody insane! it's awesome!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
oh fuck me this story is awesome
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
fuck i need to sleep, i have work tomorrow... like in 6 hours but i still wanna read! damn it all to hell!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
dude it ain't gay, it;s bloody awesome. I, for one, think it suits Allen,
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
lol sirius mad fic man
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
Aww that sucks... why did you make him such a bloody pansy?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
Best chapter EVER!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god! that was bloody funny!
2,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »