Reviews for Any Way You Want It
chris1501 chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I must have to say that I loved this chapter, and I like the Tyki/Allen as much as the Kanda/Allen... (sorry if there is wrong orthography, I'm not very good with English) also this is my first comment on this fic, sooo... I have to say that I really like this, and the way it is going. I addmit that I didn't sleep just for keep reading this fanfic hehe
feverishNightmare chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Im sorry but I need some more yullen in this story! Yullen is ma life! D:
feverishNightmare chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
My god, im dying! XD
feverishNightmare chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Gotta love dat homo! :D
feverishNightmare chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
racist rainbow!XD
Ashu-chwan chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Hey! I read your fic for the second time (and couldn't review the last chapter again, that's why I'm posting it here), and it's still total rad haha (I'm totally in love with the slang, you need to tell me where to find this book!) Nah, seriously, the setting you guys created is awesome and feels real, y'know? What I mean is that the characters are evolving in a natural and realistic way and I love the dialogues (they usually make me laugh my arse off). Plus all the characters are really interesting (and I'm usually not to fond of Lavi and Lenalee, but I simply love them here, especially Lenalee) and have a lot of personality, even Cross is cute in his own way. And all this 80s stuff! To be honest, I knew shit about the 80s before reading AWYWI, but I tried watching some movies (Dirty Dancing is simply fanfuckingtastic) and listening to some music and it wasn't as bad as I feared haha (the slang is just amazing though). I also love how it's not focused only on romance, even if there're still some hints, you're bringing it up slowly and it's refreshing. Anyway, this fic really cheered me up (which is quite a task during exam time) and I wanted to tell both of you a big, fat thank you for this piece of work. Keep up with the good job! Cheers!
Talia chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love this- truly one of the best dgm fics out there. I love your Kanda characterization its, perfect. Very very realistic with the language and if you ever do decide to continue, I would think that it would be even better than before :)
fanii punk chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
Yo! Kaza! Let me level with you for a bit... I just logged into my account (something I haven't done in years) to leave this review. It was painful. I had to remember my email and password- not to mention that goddamn captcha... My point is, if that's not love- I don't know what is. No, actually, I'm not sure this is love anymore. At this point it's a crippling need. You've spun a tale sweeter than the high of any drug- and I need my fix. You see, you can't deal and then decide to leave me dry. Bruh, give me my sweet escape!

Drug habits aside, I've been following this story for what feels like 5evr now. I need to know how this ends! If I die without getting some sort of closure, that's so on you- just sayin'.

And you know, I love this story TBH.
Stay gold.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
HAH! It /was/ Neah! (Even though he'd been a bit of an afterthought... but whatever. Oh God, Lavi is a /horrible/ influence! )
*ahem* Anyway... Gahh, why Alma? I mean, I'm curious about how (s)he'll be presented and affect the storyline in this fic, but... Why? TT_TT
Guest chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
Guessing that the missing judge is either Cross or, more likely, The Earl himself. Or maybe Neah.
And taking a wild guess: Tokusa's got his synth? Since they picked up Lavi's trap set, it wouldn't really surprise me...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I was reading this sense you put up the first chapter and I just keep rereading it over and over again hoping one day it will be updated
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
...Nevermind. Daisya's alive. You're forgiven.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
... I'm going to kill you now, okay? _
inuyashamunk chapter 41 . 9/20/2014
"The anita part ia in the next chapter" the next chapter will never happen, will it?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
THANK you, Lenalee! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! God, that was satisfying to read. He'll probably come back like the creep he is, but oh god THANK you!
2,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »