Reviews for Any Way You Want It
russianprincessaa chapter 41 . 8/9/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I've read all 41 chapters in about 2 days! I am hooked on this and absolutely reeling while waiting for the next chapter(s) which I hope will come soon. It is soooo good! Really it is! I'm obsessed! You are an amazing writer! I'm so glad I found this!

Rebecca S
Semper Tardius chapter 41 . 8/4/2014
I thought I read all of the chapters because I read this series twice, but then I read the last chapter and realized that I read every word in every other chapter. Except for 41. An man, what an awesome, fun, humorous chapter! I really can't wait to read the next update!
Woman at Arms chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
So, even though it's been about a year and a half since the last chapter, I had the need to review. I mean, I love it. And I'm not even in the fandom (awkward to admit hehe)
So I read the manga to a point and then stopped I don't know why and after seeing all the hiatus thereafter just kinda gave up on it. Why am I telling you this? Because sometimes I want to revive the past and finish something that I left midway through, and when it comes to manga and anime, I find that the best way to see if it's worth it and get interested once again is reading fanfics.
Maybe I'm just writing nonsense, but I mean, a work has to be good to inspirate good stories, right? And I got to say that I was hooked up from start to end, you know, when you look forward to the moment when you get home and can continue reading, your head is always around the story and what you think that is coming up next. It's an amazing feeling. Thank you.
You got a lot better from the start, it's clear, and seeing the evolution of writers is one of the things I enjoy the most of fanfics (even though I'm late here for about 6 years...) Anyway, I could notice it better reading the whole.
I'll be honest, I just searched for the story with the most favorites and didn't even suppose I'd finish reading it (that's why I didn't even look at the hiatus). I wasn't expecting to get so interested, the point was just "power up" to read DGM from the beginning. Now I want to read it and watch it and read more (not really good considering that it in a long hiatus and I'm not sure how lively is the fandom right now, hopefully real life will prevent my full crashing into a fandom once again)
So yes, in conclusion, I underestimated you, and you bitch slapped me in return. I deserved it.
I'd like to comment more, like about how you incorporate the music and love, but it's subtle and not completely gay (lol), slow paced at the same time as interesting, that's sometimes hard to pull of in these romantic fics, when many times it avances unbelievable fast that it becomes annoying and others so slow that it becomes boring. The constant teasing might have a lot to do in that aspect. And there are quite tragic happenings, but there is also always a sparkle of humor around everything, and when there is an easy going atmosphere it's hilarious.
And I don't have enough time to keep stressing how and why I love it, but I'll patiently wait for the nexts chapters seeing as you plan to finish it.
Really, thank you for writing, reading stories like these makes me want to write myself. Keep on and good luck with your studies! :)
Little Sachi chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
I don't know if I should be offended or laughing my ass off about the New York Stereotype. Betting on Cross
Guest chapter 37 . 7/13/2014
LOL! SAME
Alyzmae chapter 41 . 7/13/2014
I do hope you continue this. I remember reading this awhile ago, and the fact I have no life has allowed me to fully reread your work so far, in as little time as just a mere few days. Please do continue writing at some point, my days of abundant laziness will never end and this is a piece of work I can actually find it within myself to gather the necessary work to beg you to continue. So please do.
bakandas chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'll wait for you to update just like I'm waiting for an actual dgm update. I'll never give up
ladykatyhawk chapter 41 . 6/1/2014
. . . . .everything.
Hissun chapter 39 . 5/11/2014
I'm not sure if you'll see this, since thousand of others have already left a review, and this is definitely a few year over due - but I wanted to leave a review anyway.
Honestly, I eat your stories for breakfast, it's seriously becoming a part of my life. Reading them over and over again. I stopped reading fanfiction a long time ago, but your stories, especially this one, just made me keep coming back.
I can't believe how much this story have made my face hurt from laughing, or make me want to cry, it's unbelievable. Every single joke, comeback, situation, plus the plot and the way your really gave a lot of personality to dgm characters, you couldn't have done it better. I loved how you showed a few of kanda's nice moments, or what counts as nice, and you really got in touch with Allen's insecurities. And damn, I was so absorbed into the story, I really wasn't expecting it to stop, I just stared at my screen for like 10 minutes haha. (I know it sounds dramatic, but I can't really describe how truly this applies to me) your writing is a huge inspiration to me, not to mention how much happier it made my current life, and me as a person, to read this. Whenever I feel down, I just end up going to your fanfiction page. Don't ever stop with writing, because I just can't describe your absolutely amazing you are at this. I'll be checking every day for the day that the story continues, thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful stories.
-Hissun
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 41 . 5/1/2014
aww man why no slash? like serious, it would have been HOT! fuck i need to sleep...
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
dude you are bloody insane! it's awesome!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
oh fuck me this story is awesome
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
fuck i need to sleep, i have work tomorrow... like in 6 hours but i still wanna read! damn it all to hell!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
dude it ain't gay, it;s bloody awesome. I, for one, think it suits Allen,
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 29 . 4/29/2014