Reviews for Seizure
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 9/11
It is a little sad how realistic it seems that he would have felt so disconnected with the team when he first started, and perhaps what the first reaction to his usual trends with reading and memory would be. I'm a little surprised they hadn't have noticed anything on the first case though.
Great story!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/24
Would have really loved to read about when he tells the team about his ability.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I had a hard time with this. Not that not a good story. It's poignant in its revelation that Spencer was not alone. They realized what was going on with him. I'm just wondering when the writers (of the program) are going to give Dr. Spencer Reid a f****** break. He had a horrible childhood, is still coping with his mother's schizophrenia and his own fear that he will one day succumb to it. He's been kidnapped, forced into drug addiction, had a girlfriend for about 3 episodes, before she was murdered right in front of him. He is bullied into going to clubs by Garcia, who labors under the belief that she is entitled to know every detail of his private life. I harbor a not so secret fantasy that she will be murdered. Loved the end. So touching for him to realize that they didn't forget him. But for the most part this is about as much angst as I can deal with.
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love early team fics. And it makes sense that Reid would have this insecurity.

The seizurething was interesting. It would be cool to see Reid reading like that on the show.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww, I loved that
DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Your last line... It's just heartbreaking. Reid was so used to be lonely, he thinked his teammates didn't care about him.

Morgan and Elle freaking out because Reid was "seizing"... Like it.
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww. He's so cute. And tragic at the same time... That last line made me melt into a puddle of goo from the combined cute/tragic-ness. ...Yeah, this review is being written at six fifty in the morning, so it probably doesn't sound very coherent... To put this bluntly, I adored it.
CataLinz chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I liked the idea of this-Morgan freaking out, and Gideon stepping calmly in, and Reid's insecurity and his assumption he'd be left behind... I liked all of that.
My one issue, though, is that Reid joined the team long before Elle did. She joins the team in the first episode of season 1 (she tells Morgan that she wants that opening in BAU), whereas Reid was already on the team at that point and had been for at least a year. (Gideon was Reid's mentor and they were very close, and Gideon had been on leave for several months at the time the show started-they wouldn't have developed that relationship if he wasn't on the team at all while Reid was.) But other than that discrepancy, I enjoyed this little scene. It was just jarring, for me, to have Elle be there as she definitely wouldn't have been in canon.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Your story was perfect! What an incredible gift it would be to just glance through your mind and pick a book to read instantly from memory. The mind is an incredible tool that we only play with but not open fully. It's like the Christmas gift that the child plays with the wrapping and box more than the gift. Your story made Reid's mind a little clearer to me.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Great fic
Edinachan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is..cute! and touching. :D
Prieva chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Even though this is going to sound incredibly juvenile, I think this little ficlet was just so cute!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
THIS WAS THE SWEETEST THING! I can actually see this happening on the show. You are so creative, I love the way you portrayed the characters. So true to themeseleves. You are a creative and brilliant writer. I wish it lasted longer. It was epic. Please more. It ruled. Thank you for sharing!