Reviews for Kiss it Better
DarkSun.Sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
wow i really did not see that one caming
Hydrocyde chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Touya is an idiot. C: Love the fic, its so cute!
hikarusai chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
awed,I love between ShindoxIsumi is so can you updated next story?About Akira realise his true feeling and get jelouse when Hikaru and Isumi get serious?
japanesenut chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love this ficc! Its so beautiful and so unique.

The way it flows from Hikaru's innocence to his teenage years is wonderful, and the plot behind the kiss is so well written and smart!

The pairing is so unique and refreshing. I'm dead tired of the shindoXtouya ficcs. We need to see shindou with someone new! LoL I think you should be very proud of this ficc. And I shall make this a favorite!
zeynel chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I loved this! It was cute, and nice! Love the idea! Stupid Akira... But good for Isumi! *grins* Hikaru will be happy with him!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was cute. Really, that was adorable. I can't believe how cute it was.

I couldn't help but laugh when Hikaru was crying. That was adorable, in a way.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww, so cute! And such a wonderful pairing, too. I like that Akira wasn't so okay with Hikaru's sexuality, because so many times in ff he is. In a small way, I see him as similar to Ogata with how obsessed about Go he is. Not completely, but there's definitely a similarity.

I think this story is brilliant and so skilfully written. The way the story starts out with Hikaru as a child, innocent then, then gradually progresses to how he is as an adult is written so fluidly. The consistent theme of comforting someone is wonderful because it also follows this progression.

Basically, I very much enjoyed this and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
RickaZcurser chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
wow that's just so sweet... baka Akira, but then again is thanks to him that Hikaru found an even better man *winks* and I loved it how you wrote that about wonds and kissing them better (I'm still laughing about the splinter case ) all in all this is one cute and beutiful piece of fiction you got there