Reviews for The Adventures of Tuxboy!
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 3/21
Lol!
i likes toast chapter 7 . 1/21
just came across this today on spacebattlers and i must say this is good. You so got that frogurt gag from the simpsons lol AND I LOVED IT
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I hope you guys update this, it's a fun read.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I laughed so hard it hurt. Shame it's dead, though.
iamnuff chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
neat stuff, could be fun.
iamnuff chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
i think he could spin his whole "dont know what the hell is going on" thing to pluto by faking a identity crisis about his memoreys coming back.

" i know i shouldnt have tired out that fast, i remember being stronger than that, but..was that ever really me? am i really him, was i ever me to begin with?

am i a boy(chiba) trying to fill a man's(endy's) shoes, or a grown man(endy) stuck in the body of a child(chiba)?

reincarnation blues.
ghoohg chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
you gonna continue this?
Sammy Holzbein chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Funny story. I like it. Thanks for the good read.
Unsigned chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Your schedule seems very incosistent.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
This was a fun story. too bad you guys stopped updating it. But it was fun. I hope you come back to it some year. If you have anything similar drop me a line.
The Smiler chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Have you considered updating this? Or perhaps rewriting this? It's not every day you see a decent self-insert, let alone a good one, and it'd be a shame to see this one die.
Shebali chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Pleasent, hunorous story.

I won't hold my breath for an update, but it would certanly be a pleasent surprise.

Will be looking out, just in case :)
Selias chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I really hope that you start updating this again when you get the time. This is a freaking awesome story and deserves to be finished.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Aw, man, it was just getting really good. Any chance of an update?
JayManney4Life chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Curses! I was reading this thing, and it was getting good... and now it turns out you haven't updated in nearly two years! That sucks! Please come back! We, your loyal fans, need more of this glorious thing!