Reviews for The Adventures of Tuxboy!
Taiyin42 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Been six years since this story been updated. I'm still holding out for one. This stoy is just too good to die!
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Lol!
i likes toast chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
just came across this today on spacebattlers and i must say this is good. You so got that frogurt gag from the simpsons lol AND I LOVED IT
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I hope you guys update this, it's a fun read.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I laughed so hard it hurt. Shame it's dead, though.
iamnuff chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
neat stuff, could be fun.
iamnuff chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
i think he could spin his whole "dont know what the hell is going on" thing to pluto by faking a identity crisis about his memoreys coming back.

" i know i shouldnt have tired out that fast, i remember being stronger than that, but..was that ever really me? am i really him, was i ever me to begin with?

am i a boy(chiba) trying to fill a man's(endy's) shoes, or a grown man(endy) stuck in the body of a child(chiba)?

reincarnation blues.
ghoohg chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
you gonna continue this?
Sammy Holzbein chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Funny story. I like it. Thanks for the good read.
Unsigned chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Your schedule seems very incosistent.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
This was a fun story. too bad you guys stopped updating it. But it was fun. I hope you come back to it some year. If you have anything similar drop me a line.
The Smiler chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Have you considered updating this? Or perhaps rewriting this? It's not every day you see a decent self-insert, let alone a good one, and it'd be a shame to see this one die.
Shebali chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Pleasent, hunorous story.

I won't hold my breath for an update, but it would certanly be a pleasent surprise.

Will be looking out, just in case :)
Selias chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I really hope that you start updating this again when you get the time. This is a freaking awesome story and deserves to be finished.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Aw, man, it was just getting really good. Any chance of an update?