Reviews for Prentiss's Find
Hazmatt chapter 29 . 6/18
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
tasheika.conley chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Hey I really loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel _
gradschoolproblems chapter 29 . 7/10/2015
Please say there is more! Off to look! (P.S. this was amazing!)
gradschoolproblems chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
These characterizations! I die! Spot on!
gradschoolproblems chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Ohhhh! I like it already!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I love supportive hotch! Hotly!
riverlover chapter 29 . 7/19/2011
I almost died when I thought you had ended it there. I will definitely be checking out the sequel. This was a really well written story and I think you did a good job of making all of the characters realistic. Thanks for sharing the story.
He'sSoLifelike chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
I love it! A lot! I apologize for not having anything in-depth to say about it, but honestly... I can't express the fluffy feelings I got from reading this story. Yeah, it was that awesome.
purrfus chapter 29 . 7/12/2010
I knew this only had (only *g*) 29 chapters when I started, but I was so totally not ready for this to be over. Thank goodness your note mentions a sequel.

Usually I find kidfic difficult, with the kids taking over and or being age inappropriate. Considering the premise, I think you did a great job balancing the different aspects.
purrfus chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Things change with AU and with Kidfic. Based on the history given, Emily works.
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
There is so much going on in this chapter.

Blowing up Hotch? Bad you. The results look interesting though.
mylittlehairybutt chapter 29 . 4/11/2010
Wow awesome story i love it! It was fantastic. I started reading it just because it was marked Hotch and Prentiss, i was enjoying it so much that i didnt even notice nothing had happened between them until you pointed it out. I cant wait to read the sequel :) and find out what happenes with the whole Jason Collins thing :)

great story :)

Starshinedown chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
This has been fun to read. Cody is a delightful original character, and a great catalyst for Emily's life to change.

Rossi and Ambassador Prentiss...that made me cackle a little. I like it.

Thank you for the entertainment!
Gibberish-crap chapter 29 . 1/28/2010
I get that stories must end, but it seemed like such a quick ending if you get what I mean. Nevertheless it is a good story and I am looking forward to that sequel.
Jazmingirl chapter 29 . 10/29/2009