Reviews for Cheater
cuteepapibear chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Omg! Please update this storyyyy! Please i cant wait to see what will happen next! Will sakura and syaoran be together? Will they be having an illicit affair behind eriols back? Or will tomoyo and eriol have the same thing behind their backs? Please please!
bellesme chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
More...more...;p
MaidenAlice chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh wow shocking development please update soon
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
dun dun dun lol the suspense! I wonder what will happen now that they both know/remember ... Please update soon!
deadflo chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
omg! that was awesome!
MarRon0808 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
what i didnt like was when out of the blue he suddenly liked Sakura. :

seriously.
rosedreamer101 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
dum dum dum. lol please update!
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
yay thanks for updating! good chapter!
cupid17 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
hehe u shld update more often. been waiting for it.

D
teenureen chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
interesting.. i can't to read more. update soon please.
Li-Saku-chan chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
poor syaoran! i wonder how's that going to work out, love the fic :) update soon :)
GinaLovesZero chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Syaoran! Run after her! And I feel so bad for him.

I'm hoping SxS will get together and Eriol will realize that he has feelings for Tomoyo, lol

Update soon!
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I like how Sakura's pissed when she was the one who started it Jeez Saku -.- UPDATE ASAP! )
HappyBlossom chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Wow...this is a great story! Especially the drama between them. I can't wait for the next chapter. Things are just going to get more complicated.

I read your author's note in the last chapter and WOW! I can't believe you saw that in real life! I would of been so weird! I would feel like I should have NOT seen that or more like I shouldn't have seen that coming!
smoch chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Oh, I hope Eriol doesn't get too hurt when he finds out (though I really want Sakura and Syaoran to be together!). Maybe he as already checked Tomoyo out xD Please update soon!