Reviews for Cheater
MaidenAlice chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh wow shocking development please update soon
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
dun dun dun lol the suspense! I wonder what will happen now that they both know/remember ... Please update soon!
deadflo chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
omg! that was awesome!
MarRon0808 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
what i didnt like was when out of the blue he suddenly liked Sakura. :

seriously.
rosedreamer101 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
dum dum dum. lol please update!
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
yay thanks for updating! good chapter!
cupid17 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
hehe u shld update more often. been waiting for it.

D
teenureen chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
interesting.. i can't to read more. update soon please.
Li-Saku-chan chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
poor syaoran! i wonder how's that going to work out, love the fic :) update soon :)
GinaLovesZero chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Syaoran! Run after her! And I feel so bad for him.

I'm hoping SxS will get together and Eriol will realize that he has feelings for Tomoyo, lol

Update soon!
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I like how Sakura's pissed when she was the one who started it Jeez Saku -.- UPDATE ASAP! )
HappyBlossom chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Wow...this is a great story! Especially the drama between them. I can't wait for the next chapter. Things are just going to get more complicated.

I read your author's note in the last chapter and WOW! I can't believe you saw that in real life! I would of been so weird! I would feel like I should have NOT seen that or more like I shouldn't have seen that coming!
smoch chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Oh, I hope Eriol doesn't get too hurt when he finds out (though I really want Sakura and Syaoran to be together!). Maybe he as already checked Tomoyo out xD Please update soon!
X.Wolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I've waited this story for so long and I have to say that it was worth it.

Please update soon!
yingfa07 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
wow, drama drama!

i feel sorry for all them... eriol is clueless, syaoran is hurt, and sakura is confused!

looking forward for the next chapter!

yingfa07