Reviews for Warrior's Heir
MissRiddle2018 chapter 1 . 9/22
would you give permission for someone to adopt this story, if someone asked? this idea/story/concept is so fascinating i haven't been able to get it out of my head for years.
DontKillMyMockingjay chapter 20 . 9/9
Please continue this story! You can't just leave it on a cliff hanger like that!
No.311 chapter 20 . 9/8
Listen up. This is the single most impressive fanfiction I have read in all my 5 years of reading. I beg of you to finish this. It would be a crime to leave this unfinished. Please.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/29
Nicely written!
I'd like to note that even if one of my friends made me read this, it's actually a decent story. Unfortunately, I doubt there will be any more updates considering that this fanfiction hasn't been updated in 5 years and counting
azmer chapter 20 . 3/21
This is my third time rereading this story and I still love it just as much as I did the first time. I sincerely hope that one day you come back and finish it. In either case thank you for sharing your wonderful story and leaving it up for new (and old) fans to read.
dbreezy93 chapter 20 . 3/1
Phenomenal plot and original idea I'm so bummed this is discontinued
Lord Kuchiki chapter 20 . 1/29
NOOOOOOOO, you have to continue this story, please; I must find out what happens
Diesel1042 chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
I love this story so far, I wonder if you had abandoned the story...
cinthya chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Nooo, please come back, i need to know what will happen with malfoy, please, and evander friends and tom and, doholov, and the rest...
Cinthya chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Wait a second did potter grew up with his parents or what, because it is the only explanation
Cinthya chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
I thought potter and riddle are alike but i thought potter would be against muggles, you know with his background a like he would hate his aunt and auncles, not the pure bloods but it is a really original and cool story
AECORA chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
It's really sad that this really amazing story is discontinued, but I understand that life often comes in the way. Thank you for your effort and I wish you good luck with everything else.
Freedaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/14/2016