Reviews for Warrior's Heir
Dark Lord Duckie chapter 20 . 6/19
One of my all time favourite stories that I come back to read reread at least once a year since I first discovered it shortly after it started. Whilst, yes, it is a shame that it is yet to be completed; (which I understand, motivation and muse are seperate and annoyingly so) it is still an enjoyable ride before we aren’t flung out into the sandpit of possibilities.
Thank you for writing this; you are a gem.
DemiwitchSlytherin chapter 20 . 5/6
Pleaseeeeeeee continue the story! It is awesome, one of the best stories I’ve read and very unique as well. I want to know how it ends!

...

And if you don’t want to continue the story (but please please please do!) is it ok if I continue the story, as I really want an ending? You can inform me about the plot for the ending and everything...

Just a thought! The story if brilliant! Maginificent! Love it!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 20 . 1/25
damn why haven't I learned to not read incomplete stories
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 12 . 1/24
I've been feeling weird since reading this. I mean it feels just weird. This weird feeling that Hadrian is right and not at the same time? idk Usually I'm fascinated to anti heroes, but there's something wrong with this Hadrian. I can't pin point it out. Something I overlooked? It's confusing
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 7 . 1/24
this harry dark lord seems to be good is he's equal. But I felt like there has to be something wrong for people to fear him. And the destruction he made I almost forgot. But at the same he's killing innocents I suppose idk
Daughter of Trickery chapter 20 . 1/23
I don't even know if you read reviews on this story anymore but Im going to say this anyway. This is the first time Im reading a fanfic about an alt universe where Harry is the Dark Lord and Tom the Chosen One. Your entire story is completely brilliant. Its genius. I have no words. I screamed like crazy Bellatrix at the hilarious scenes and my brother thought I had finally snapped. I don't know if I will even change your mind but please, think about it. This is story is a piece of work. It feels real. Its beautiful. Good day and thank you for bringing this story into creation.
hmm chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Also on my favorites list, this chapter. You brought it together perfectly, well done :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
Awesome chapter and my favorite so far. I never want this to end and yet, unfortunately, I know it will
Imagine Voldemort's face when he sees TOM XD
Hmm chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
Well, this is probably one of my favorite chapters. Nagini's hatching my number 1. I see why Tom got him out of there. Harry really is a bit daft.
Hmm chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Well, that makes me feel slightly better that he's at least working as a spy. Glad to see Malfoy and I share the same views on Harry's predicament. Wonder what his life will be like when he returns to his world?
Hmm chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
Harry is annoying me. He's not acting like himself, not really. He would never side with the enemy - he would just fight his way through without following the game. I'll read a couple more chapters but if nothing changes, I won't be able to continue reading this with a peaceful mind.
Hmm chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Harry... if he sides with him that will mean he agrees with their sugarcoated ideals of slavery and rape. It's the American Revolution backwards.
Hmm chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
A horcrux, perhaps?
MissRiddle2018 chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Hey!
I absolutely LOVE your story, and have accepted that this will (probably) not be continued.
I was wondering if I could either adopt this fic or write another fic based very much on this concept?
MissRiddle2018 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
would you give permission for someone to adopt this story, if someone asked? this idea/story/concept is so fascinating i haven't been able to get it out of my head for years.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »