Reviews for What I’m Looking For
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow...that was all interesting. Including the end notes here. Yeah...I agree...I wouldn't get near Cain myself! OH HELL NO! Sure I can feel badly for him...I don't know why, it's just in my nature...but i sure as heck wouldn't go near him. Nope. Even if someone paid me to do it. I still wouldn't.
buloy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I've read all your Milk Tea series and I must say without a doubt that, you, my dear, write the best Trinity Blood series of stories I have ever read. Honestly. Every word detailed perfectly, flawless characterization, flow of diction was superb and just the whole fluff of Abel/Esther pairing in each chapter is just- w/o another synonym for me to elaborately describe- bloody fluckin awesome. You write each scene full of depth and tone that the character is really brought out from each words.

Major kudos to your great works.

I will closely await more of Milk Tea/Thirteen Sugars series and as your avid fan girl. ;]
Ryuchan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I'm really really REALLY in love with your writing. Thanks for the fluff, it is my mana.
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Truly interesting. xD Indeed' Cain is the type of character that is kind of hard to decipher. Haha. Love you presented something about their relationship here. Once again, good job *out of topic* xD;; [I hope Trinity Blood gets translated much faster because of all these things that needs to be solved.]
Hesunohana chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
so well-written ! and enjoyable.

BRAVO !
devillish angel chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
i have relegiously followed your Milk Tea and Thirteen sugars series but i think this one still remains my fav. i hope u write more stories with the interaction between the brothers and zachary cause at the end i just love happy endings

thanks for the wonderful stories i adore all of them.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Thank you, thank you very much. You helped me figure out why so many people drop my story before even reading the first chapter through.

I have an OC based story that explains where Crusniks came from, and since Abel and Co aren't born yet, it's really difficult to bring them in to the plot...

Well, thank you again!

Your story was delightful to read, as always.

Shadow
smcandy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I would lie to see when you do get around to it when int he story of your latest addition when will Cain be at the attendance of Zachary Kyrys Nightroad's birth and what not I wan tot see that story come about ASAP.

Good work once again and I have to add this to my favorites as well.
EosFiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You're right...there's just something WRONG about Cain. Still, you have to feel a little for the guy when he tries to reconcile. But he's still messed up.

I must say that you perfectly portrayed Abel Nightroad. Sure, he's goofy and dense sometimes, but he's equally brooding and serious. The goofiness is a front, if anything, and it's good to see a balance between both aspects of his character.

I like what I'm reading, and I can't wait to read more of your work. )
GraphiteHeron chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Nice...

It actually answers quite a bit. I have problems writing child characters because, I suppose, I never was a child. I raised myself in a house full of grown-ups, learned much from my scientist great-grandparents, and was fairly isolated from other children my formative years. Something I guess I always knew, but it didn't smack me in the head until I read your explanation. So *that's* why my child characters have always been so deficient.

Thanks. This oughta clear up some murky mysteries for us idiots out there, especially us idiots whose kids tend towards adulthood at five. It's nice to see the insight you have. I look forward to reading more:)
Perhelediel chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I so meant to comment on this earlier.

What a beautiful little future-fic. I really liked how Zachary behaved throughout, actually, it almost gave a little hint toward his upbringing-while he might be Abel's boy through and through, his stoic manner and innocent belief that 'someone is on his side' is all Esther, in my view. :D Also, great job developing a plotline that wasn't purely to get Abel and Esther together and pop out a kid-it was legitimate, well-thought-out, and EXTREMELY well-written, as always, my dear.

Along with fanart of Broken Wings (Isabel!), I will definitely be making some fanart of the Nightroad family and will send it your way. *hug*
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Bloody wonderful! And you managed to stay perfectly in little Zachary's head, which seems to be the most difficult thing for me to do. How do you think like a kid when you're not one anymore?

And you've got some great insight on the Crusnik...family. All of them. The Astha reference was hilarious too. Of course poor Zachary would be confused about the "pumpkin-head" comment.

Positively brilliant, all of it. Brilliant!
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
All I can say is i like and look forward to the next one
Twilight chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I've read your other Trinity Blood and Castlevania stories and I have to say I'm a fan of your I have to wonder Would you ever write a story where Able and Alucard along with a living Maria I hope so!Keep writing cause your stories are awesome!
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
ZOMG AUNTIE ASTA, AUNTIE CATERINA, AUNTIE SETH, SO CUTE! This was a great series to read, and its definately one I plan to read again. I'll be watching for any additions, but this is just great! *love* A great many thanks for writing such a great story! Bravo!