Reviews for Chaperone
Aslan's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/29
well. I did laugh hard! :D
VessaMorana chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This fic is made of awesome :)
Brisingr364 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is hilarious ! I loved it
Cat In the Cupboard chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
's "Review Translator" attempted to make sense of Cat In the Cupboards reaction this story. It failed. Here is the exact transcript:

*WAH-ha!* *Ha ha* *Hee* *HA* Health lesson!? *bwah-haahahahaaaa*

In short, this is pure comedy gold. A perfect story. :)
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cooties! so funny, laughted out loud, my son thinks I'm crazy now. Thanks for your story.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This. Was hilarious.

Best line: "My brother still believes in cooties, good lady; you can hardly expect me to believe that he..."

Thank you so much for this. It completely made my day with its superb awkwardness.

Sapphireswimming
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story's pretty funny. Keep up the good work.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it! Glad you made a sequal!
BlackKeys96 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was possibly one of the best and funniest stories I have ever read! You wrote them alll so well. Edmund with his snarkinest. It was great. Everyone was just so funny. I had to stop at some point just to get all the laughter out! Great job.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Sadly my younger sister, who would be about Lucy's age, would get it. I still believe in cooties, too, even though girls are supposed to mature faster. I wonder if I'm the only fifteen year-old girl in the world who believes in them. Im , but whatever. I really like this story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Stine chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Fun :)
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i love it
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was really funny. Even better than the last one.
AkuEponineHughes chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVED this. Your characterizations and voices for each of the Pevensies is amazing. I laughed out loud quite literally many times, something I don't often do with fanfiction. :) Thank you for that! :D
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Haha! This is amazing! Love it, love it, love it.