Reviews for My Guardian, My Friend
Bubblekins1010 chapter 9 . 3/1
Oh my gosh, so I realized something near the beginning of the story... Hyate DIES... and, and... and, and, and... If you keep that (Which is a rather unavoidable event due to the way he dies), Or are you going to change stuff and keep him around? (Admittedly I'm game for either option, so many possibilities!)
Also, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! This is the most unique and awesome story that I have ever found in the Naruto fandom! It's amazing! I really hope you update soon! (If not I might just PM you to remind you that this story is still alive, and to get you moving again cause this story is amazing!)

Sincerely praising an awesome author,
-Bubblekins1010
ytygr chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Well, since this has not been updated since 2011 I am not anticipated an update but I will save it all the same.
fanfiction fannatic chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
i love this story and hope you continue it someday :)
sleepinglush chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
hmmm i like the naruto you have made him out to be im also interested in what naruto learned from the forbidden scroll sense you have yet to show what it is he learned. normally people give him the exploding clone maybe you will make it different. now for the wave ark will you be having back up come in to help them or have the events play out a little differently but with out backup like it was in cannon what will naruto do with inaris out burst considering how his personalty is in your fic
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Cool story
777angeloflove chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
intresting story...please update...you haven't updated recently...
xShinigamixMPx chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Why isn't the next chapter out yet? Unacceptable ;b please put a new chapter up I love this story!
shadowelf144 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
please update when you get a chance i love this so much
ArtThouStupid chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
This is a really good story so far :) I hope you continue it :(
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
mre!
Knight's Day chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
WRITE MOOOOOOORE! and always be like a duck, calm and unruffled on the surface ,but paddling like the devil underneath.l
Knight's Day chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
oh, jeeze...a FMA quip...gagh... -/_\- itachi-style!

all is one and one is all? nice :P made my day
Dragon-Wolf-Mustang Rider chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
The song is called Pride by Syntax. Cool story!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I hope that Naruto will have the chance to drop his persona a bit it during this mission.
Elf Dreamer chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
So glad you're back! I love fics with Hayate and I was really sad to see that a great one like this had been interrupted. Original and interesting...Can we have more please? :)