Reviews for Definition: Life
snooze100 chapter 11 . 3/26
pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee update i am begging you
Woooow. Great place to stop.
Eat Your Heart Out Darling chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Please post another chapter! You cant bust leave a cliffy like that!
Laurenlanla98 chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Please update! This story is amazing and it kinda broke my heart when I noticed 11 was the last chapter you have posted so far. Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
This is really good. Update soon please.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
A NEW CHAPTER WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. My jaw actually dropped when I saw this was updated. But YAY! I'm glad that you haven't left! I love this fic and it's written so well that it feels like it could be a legit, published continuation of The Host. I'm totally with you on the movie btw. It physically hurts me how bad the movie was. And I'm going to go check out those book suggestions, thanks!

I'm happy that stuff happened in this chapter! Like, we're actually going somewhere and progress is happening yay! I was beginning to be worried Wanda wouldn't be reunited with any of her human friends for ages. Definitely looking forward to the next instalments!
sunystone chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
OMG OMG! I saw the alert in my email and actually squealed out loud! YAY! I didn't realise how much I missed this story until I saw that you updated!

Of course Mel's plan was to get Wanda out of there! Can't blame her for that...hopefully Wanda will forgve her for that stunt.

Ian is out there looking for her?! Alone? Gah!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Thanks for updating! And yes I didn't like the movie either :P can't wait until they find Ian! Hope you update soon!
MaiaIsabel chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I understand completely what happened (it happened to me with a mortal instruments fanfic and reading the host) and I'm glad to know that you will be continuing this story! Kisses- maia
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Love it
ms-mezzy chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad you're updating again! I'm interested to see how you continue with your story. Keep up the good work!
Kirin chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I love love love love this story!
So glad you updated!
Post the next chapter soon!
MaiaIsabel chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Why did you stop updating? Please continue this story
wanda chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Are you ever going to post chapter 11?
Lu chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You have no idea how hard I searched for this fic. I had seen it once in the main page, but didn't have the time to read it. It took me at least a week of desperate searching to find it again. Please, don't abandon it! I beg you!