Reviews for Definition: Life
Raxacoricofallapatoreous chapter 11 . 5/20
*whimpers* sister comes in to see why I sound like I'm dying, sees I'm reading fanfiction, goes back out the door...
Autumndweiss chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
Please finish this book! Or at least post your ending chapters you've already written :). This is one of the best Host fics I've read. The characters are actually completely accurate and within their personalities, which I love. Don't leave us hanging!
thefangirlshadowhunter chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Ive been reading "The Host" fanfics all day and this is one the best ones ive read. As soon as i got to the end (ch 11) and found that this fic had not been update since 2013 i was devastated! Ohmigosh please write more please soon! Im absolutely in love!
kir-girl24 chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I love this story. It was a great idea. You should try and do something threw Ian's point of veiw.
But I hope you keep going and you update SOON.
Wandian chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
come on it is a really good fanfic why did you stop? please update it's been 2 years! xoxo
lynn chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
continue continue continue!
legeorge02 chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Hi! This is really good! Can you please update?:D you haven't in a year!
qloudlet chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Omg seriously I agree with everything you said. I have the Shatter Me trilogy on my special shelf :) but oh my god, I went through this phase where I just had to reread The Host because it is the only book that I can read that makes me happy just reading it. And I waited years for that movie and they had so so SO much amazing source material and amazing actors, and they fricken botched it. Ugh don't even get me started. Any way, I like this :)
hi chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
. .this. .cry
michelle chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
please please please update! just finish it? I have to know what happens! this is an amazing story and I love it! you can really write. so please update? :)
FantasyFandomsforever chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Please continue! She HAS
to get back with Ian!
Starlight Angel 12 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
snooze100 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee update i am begging you
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Woooow. Great place to stop.
Eat Your Heart Out Darling chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Please post another chapter! You cant bust leave a cliffy like that!