Reviews for Definition: Life
taltoes chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Nice way of handeling the makeout part, really smooth transitions going into to it and getting out of it, leaving you with the knowlendge that they have never gone all the way yet without discussing it. You touched upon the main characters very accurately, smooth flow. I enjoyed this chapter very much. Fan fiction is new to me and am glad that yours is one of my first.
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
update soon pls. cant wait to see what happens next
Honey450 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
i love it!1
petals.open.to.the.moon.135 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
o whats going to happen? jk dont answer but i cant wait for the next chapter! :)
sophiesix chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hope the exams go well and pass quickly and painlessly... looking forward to the next chapter, it's been ages and I'm getting withdrawals. Had to write some Host ff of my own to fill in the short fall ;). Please please update once you get a sec, Wanda (not to mention Ian) 's in limbo :(
Jill chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
I really love your story.

It's one of the best written ff i've ever read!

Are you planing on updating soon?
JuneBug672 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Please update soon. I love your story so much, its definitely one of my favorites. Your style of writing really paints a vivid picture in my head when I'm reading a scene. I can't wait to see what happens to Wanda!
kb2 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
i keep checking back to see if you've updated even though it's been months and months lol.

i really hope you continue this story! this is the BEST host ff out there!
pwrmom2 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
oh man, real life has taken over your schedule! I'm so sad. I just discovered this story (as I'm sure you know from my other e-mails today). I was in tears the chapter before this. Mel, Ian, and Jaime broke my heart, not to mention Doc and Jeb. I love how Kyle stepped up to be a brother as well. I love that bond.

This chapter with Wanda being questioned was good as well, I'm glad she figured out somethign to say and seems to have been believed.

Please come back to this, you've left us hanging with Wanda heading back to Seattle and Ian has disappeared, not good at all. Is Burns around? He could help get Wanda back maybe, he is a soul after all. If you can't update anymore, I would be forever grateful for a summary of how you saw this working out, I can't stand not knowing what happened!

Good luck with work and your studies
pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Again so long after to post, but you sound too much like me. I actually could deal with almost everything in Breaking Dawn, took it for what it was a way to tie up all the loose ends. I agree that I thougt Jake shoul dhave imprinted on Leah, but the whole Renesmee thing made sense for why they couldnt' let go of each other once they started spending time together, like a pre-imprinting...lol.

The worst for me is like you said Edwardsex toy, while I'd love it myself he deserves to be so much more, then also that whole build up with the Volturi only to have it be anti-climatic. I wonder if she just got tired and couldnt' figure out another way to end it without having someone die or something. THey all survived teh newborn battle, I think with Bella's shield and all the other powers there to protect people from Jane and Alex long enough to kill them and preven them from immobilizing everyon, they could have won the battle without anyone dying. Just my opinion. Still loving your story by the way..next chapter
pwrmom2 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
ok I just discovered this story and am only on chapter 4, but I just had to comment on your A/N. I felt your pain about Breaking Dawn. It was even worse for me. I live in India and it didn't just take an extra few days, it took weeks, I think even months for it to come out here...it's all a bad memory I have since put behind me...lol

In the meantime, I'm loving this story so far, I'm sure you'll see another post from me as soon as I get to the last posted chapter, I hope University is going well for you at this point.
bbissocute chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
This is the best Host fanfiction I have ever read. Please, oh please, keep posting chapters! I don't think I could sanely live if this story didn't have an ending. It's just so spectacular. You are truely a wonderful author. Please keep up the lovely work.

bbissocute
Lynea-5392 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Please wrte more I love it!
mediate89 chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Wow. I was a little reluctant to read this chapter because I knew Ian wouldn't be in it, haha.. and I am addicted to Wanda/Ian fluff so I've been putting it off for a couple of days. Needless to say, I've just read it and I think it might be one of my favorite chapters.

I don't know why but maybe it has something to do with the fact that you know this universe so -well- that makes it so irresistible to read. Everything that happened in this chapter I could really see happening in one of SM's sequels and that is saying a lot.

And the way you described Wanda's pain was so accurate. I felt myself grieving with her and when she was being allowed to go home, I felt myself getting excited- she can sneak back to the caves! (Ian, Ian, Ian, Ian... )

I don't think she needs to worry about the souls following her. After all, they truly believe that she was kidnapped so why would she seek out the ones who hurt her? I don't think that thought would ever cross their minds. Souls (even Seekers) don't make a habit of watching for deceit.

But what happens if she does sneak back to the caves though? Will it be another Mel situation (less harsh, of course)? Will they believe she is a Seeker? What will she have to do to convince them that she is really Wanderer?
mediate89 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Haha, I kept thinking "Just propose already!" but you're right, there would be no point.

I've actually argued this point before. What would be the purpose of marriage? I actually think marriage is ridiculous even in today's society but in the cave society it would just be absurd.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »