Reviews for Definition: Life
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
This is really good. Update soon please.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
A NEW CHAPTER WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. My jaw actually dropped when I saw this was updated. But YAY! I'm glad that you haven't left! I love this fic and it's written so well that it feels like it could be a legit, published continuation of The Host. I'm totally with you on the movie btw. It physically hurts me how bad the movie was. And I'm going to go check out those book suggestions, thanks!

I'm happy that stuff happened in this chapter! Like, we're actually going somewhere and progress is happening yay! I was beginning to be worried Wanda wouldn't be reunited with any of her human friends for ages. Definitely looking forward to the next instalments!
sunystone chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
OMG OMG! I saw the alert in my email and actually squealed out loud! YAY! I didn't realise how much I missed this story until I saw that you updated!

Of course Mel's plan was to get Wanda out of there! Can't blame her for that...hopefully Wanda will forgve her for that stunt.

Ian is out there looking for her?! Alone? Gah!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Thanks for updating! And yes I didn't like the movie either :P can't wait until they find Ian! Hope you update soon!
MaiaIsabel chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I understand completely what happened (it happened to me with a mortal instruments fanfic and reading the host) and I'm glad to know that you will be continuing this story! Kisses- maia
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Love it
liz.onia chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad you're updating again! I'm interested to see how you continue with your story. Keep up the good work!
Kirin chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I love love love love this story!
So glad you updated!
Post the next chapter soon!
MaiaIsabel chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Why did you stop updating? Please continue this story
wanda chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Are you ever going to post chapter 11?
Lu chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You have no idea how hard I searched for this fic. I had seen it once in the main page, but didn't have the time to read it. It took me at least a week of desperate searching to find it again. Please, don't abandon it! I beg you!
chickenslovebone chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I'm glad that you didn't have Ian proposing. I agree with you its a horrible cliché I like what Wanda calls couples in the cave. Partners plan and simple.
liz.onia chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I see you haven't updated in awhile but your story is very good! I hope that you continue it. Keep up the excellent work!
Lou-Hazza chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
What! you have to updaet this is amzing! UPDATE SOON!
Brynlee
serenitylovegod chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Love this story really wish you would update again. You left us hanging and wanting more
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »