Reviews for Definition: Life
Liz chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Oh, I love it. So very much. Especially the parts with Wanda and Ian :). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. I'll be checking for new chapters. ;)
efficacious humorosity chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. I love it. It's so well-written, the plot is excellent, and the Wanda/Ian moments are very enjoyable. :D

Anyway, please update soon.

By the way, technically, according to the laws of the Roman Catholic Church, if two people who want to get married are stranded where there's no priest to perform the ceremony and it looks like the situation is going to be prolonged for a month or more, they can get married without a priest. I'm pretty sure that Ian and Wanda's situation fits the bill. However, I do agree with you. Marriage doesn't really mean anything to Wanda, plus, with civilization pretty much out the window, there's not much of a point. And Ian proposing to her would be horribly cliched.

notsurewhy chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
can't wait to read more! you write really well.
KlutzyQT chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Laughing Dragoness chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I love this! There simply are not words, my dear. Absolutely fantastic.
DARK M PRESS chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
aw .. it gives me sadness that she didnt understand && they are SO cute

i like tis story && if u update soon .. ill be ur bff hahaa
Princess Persephone chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Ok. So. Just realized you only have three chapters up. hm... you really must update. this story is FAR too good for it to stand still.
Princess Persephone chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
haha. I'm totally reading Sense and Sensibility right now. and I just watched the movie last night. so that made me giggle.

as did your shaking off the horrible cliche of Ian asking Wanda to marry him. :)

This is SO good, by the way. All the characters are exactly how I imagine them, and things you focus on, like the football game and the birthday party are things I can see happening in the book. Great job! ok, going to read more, now.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
She could ask Mel, couldn't she? That's what I'd do...

Very nice fic .Can't wait for the next chapter.
Emmohdee chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Ahh, poor naive Wanda. Will she ever figure it out? I wonder if anyone's going to ask about the ring when they see her wearing it? Maybe Mel will clue her in...

Great chapter! The birthday party was really cute, and I can't wait to see what Jeb and Doc's present was. Also, I was wondering, did Jared get her anything? I didn't think you'd mentioned it..
Rakkoon chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
woo hoo. Sweet. I like this story.

I especially love the long chapters, that's good for me, I'm a fast reader. There isn't much to criticize about though, since you've pretty much got the characters dead-on. You're portraying them wonderfully no OOCness has occured-except maybe Wanda a bit. Wanda's pretty stubborn, but in my opinion, she's stubborn, but not too much...I know, I'm confusing. Sorry about that.

I think it's really good though. Fluffy stories are sort of fun to read sometimes, they kind of let up on a dark world. But I hope that you have some plot twist in store-which I don't doubt you have.

It's very nice. Good to read after finishing the host. You're a good writer.
Gotbooks93 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
This is probably your saddest chapter yet. Not that that's a bad thing. I was really hoping she'd figure it out by the end of the chapter and the scroll bar kept getting lower and lower *sigh* A romantic chapter, too. Suggestion: maybe Wanda should wear the ring around a chain when she'd working? Another great (gotta love the long ones) chapter. Update, soon PLEASE!
HaileyCherie chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Love it! They are so cute together!
Nathay chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
aw Ian O'Shea, why don't you exist, haha.

Love the new chapter, i am really loving this series. The birthday surprise was hilarious, her reaction was priceless. Well done, can't wait for the new update!
EdwardxBellaCullen chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
aww...if only Ian were real...*sighs*...

great chapter, and oddly enough i was expecting it to be a sort of unofficial proposal but what you said about it being symbolic of his love for her makes much more sense.

anyway great chapter!