Reviews for Definition: Life
EdwardxBellaCullen chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
wow! this story has got me hoked! amazing job writing this!

update soon!
ohtara chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
plz plz continue with this. I am in Love with this

and update often :)
Nathay chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely love you story. Best Host fic i have read so far :)

cant wait for the next chapter
Daedalos chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Haha, she screamed. Oh my, that was funny. Honestly though, this is probably the best Host fic out there, and you're only at 2 chapters! Great job! Thank you!

-chris
HaileyCherie chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Love your story! Please update soon!
0zephyr0 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I love this story, can't wait for more ;)
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Wow! That was awesome! I was waiting for Sharon to say something...this story is incredible! I cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Gotbooks93 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Hip hip horray! Yet another fabulous chapter. -BTW: Maggie's name is Magnolia, not Margret- Both tention and romance in a great mix. ...is it wrong that I wanted Ian to slap Sharon? Just kidding!
Little Pyrefly chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I loved the new chapter. I think you're developing the characters beautifully - especially Ian and Wanda. That fight with Sharon was pretty spectacular as well. Way to go Mel! XD Can't wait for chapter 3! Sounds like it's going to be awesome!

Py
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
This chapter was great, and I'm glad you decided to split the chapters!

Can't wait for another update...
topaz november chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Wonderful, as usual. I really like how you're continuing with Ian's personality, and developing Wanda's new one. Can't wait for chapter 3!
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww, this was so good! You kept everyone perfectly in character! :) I cant wait to read more!
Gotbooks93 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I loved this story! How 'bout a sequal? PLEASE?
Animelover231 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is an awesome story so far, I hope you continue soon! I love Ian/Wanda! :D
xxLiadanxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wonderful job as always. It's great to see 'The Host' stories coming along with such high standards. You stayed really true to the characters which was great. Can't wait for an update!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »