Reviews for Definition: Life
Daedalos chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Haha, awesome chapter. I love this story! And yah, I agree that there really would be no point to a ceremony and proposal. But it might not hurt..like just to be like "Hey, we're married!" Haha, and they could do it like the slaves used to. When they decided they wanted to be married, they would hold hands and jump over a broom on the floor, and it would be official, just like that! Did you know that? You probably did. Anyways, great job, thanks!

-chris
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
I love your writing style, and the chapter was very well written. Wanda's ignorance is very sweet!

Please get the next chapter up soon!
Little Pyrefly chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Woot! Another update! This was so fluffy, but at the same time it was kinda worrying. I don't like seeing Ian all vulnerable and upset. It makes me upset! And poor Wanda didn't sleep at all...This isn't going to be good, is it?

The chapter was great, though. I love this story, but you already know that. ;) Talk to you later, chickadee!

Py
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
It is good & I like it.

I understand how you feel about the computer. I think it is also fair that you make the chappies longer.

shorter chappies more updates

longer chappiesless updates

Take yyour time, I know that I don't mind.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I like it. I kinda screamed at the same time as Wanda. I know, i know. Childish.

How did you get that many words?
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Good. Luv it.
Bella tripped chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
This is so good! You write wonderfully! Please update soon!
efficacious humorosity chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Excellent. It's really well-written, and you captured the characters very well. I can't wait for the next update.

:D

Kudos.
EdwardxBellaCullen chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
wow! this story has got me hoked! amazing job writing this!

update soon!
ohtara chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
plz plz continue with this. I am in Love with this

and update often :)
Nathay chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely love you story. Best Host fic i have read so far :)

cant wait for the next chapter
Daedalos chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Haha, she screamed. Oh my, that was funny. Honestly though, this is probably the best Host fic out there, and you're only at 2 chapters! Great job! Thank you!

-chris
HaileyCherie chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Love your story! Please update soon!
0zephyr0 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I love this story, can't wait for more ;)
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Wow! That was awesome! I was waiting for Sharon to say something...this story is incredible! I cant wait for the next chapter! :)
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »