Reviews for Definition: Life
Febo chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Amazing story. The host is one of my favourite story lines - everything is so pure? Is that the right word :)

Yes, as said before, thank you for saying that you will continue this story. Especially when the next chapter is called 'Explained'!

Some love for some flawless story telling. I'll still wait :)
Aradia848 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Update,update,update! I need to know what happenes!
StarofCalamity chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
LOVE this story, add more if you can? :)
Wadjett chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
love it!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that even though it's been ages since your last update, I'm still waiting patiently! Your fanfiction is completely brilliant and worth waiting for. I know life can be crazy, take your time! I'll love this fic no matter what!

Ammie
Aislynn chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Well, at least now I can stop being disappointed when I check this site every week and find this story still not updated. Maybe I'll hide the bookmark and try back in ten years! The story is fantastic, I've said as much before. It just really sucks to be left hanging, is all.
CherryBlip chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
i beg to the contrary she did infact know what marraige was.i remember clearly reading in one of the chapter(dehydrated?)that she says souls do not have she knows what a divorce is she obviously knows what marraige is so please trying to give constructive crtiticism here.
wd chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Damn this is good. You absolutley HAVE to update it soon;; Its farrr too good not too !:) your an amazing writer ;; keep it upp :))) x
M chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
I don't even know how long I've been waiting for the next chapter... :/
annaalicia18 chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
Just found your story and really really enjoying it! Can't wait to see what happens!
blooblaa chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Absolutely amazing. You are an incredible writer. Update soon!
mallorymist chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love this!
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Oh, wow. This is really good! Are you planning on updating it any time soon? I wanted to see how everything works out...
Modo-chan chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Your story is utterly great, and I'm utterly enthralled. This is the reason why I'm so very eager to read the next chapter! I'm relieved you said you'd continue the story. Besides, this is nice of you to update your profile so that we can see how the story progresses. Not all authors do that, believe me... Anyway, keep writing! )
silverbell1 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010