Reviews for Code Naia The Resistance
A Small Voice chapter 27 . 3/15/2011
So... What happened to Yumi? Did she live or die? And how did Odd and Ss become generals?
A Small Voice chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
Well, it's over. In only 2 1chapters. Well, the length of the chapter makes up for it, but still. I can't believe you killed everyone! It plays right, but I still don't think you should've killed everyone. Well, Jeremie and Aelita and SS and Odd all lived, but they weren't really important in this war. You definitely succeeded in giving each a courageous death, thiough. I'm glad you honored Pho and Arrow. They both deserved. I stopped not liking Pho after she stopped being a bad word. She and Arrow were just right for each other. Why do you have super conservative christains in multiple storylines?
A Small Voice chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Now that Pho is with Krieger. Arrow needs someone. Arrow and Ani. :D I think Nighthawk is the traitor. He knows the most, outside the group, about Pho's plans. When do Odd and SS come back. What happened to them? Did they hide or something? Also, Yumi and Ulrich... I don't believe they're dead. I'll believe they'd been captured by NAIA though.
A Small Voice chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
O.o IT'S SO LONG! This one chapter is longer than 10 chapters of the other book I'm reading right now. Pho seems too cold... She needs to cheer up. I kind of like Yuki though. The main character in my original is named Yuki. I wrote that before I read this. Today, my friend informed me that Yuki is a guy's name. If you want it to be a girl, you add an extra u. Yuuki. I like Yuki better... Radio, how does she do it. She lost both her parents and got over it without crying. Did Yumi and Ulrich die? Or get captured? What about Jeremie, Aelita, SS, and Odd?

All those people on Lyoko. They put them there and then, for the most part, it's out of sight out of mind.

Arrow is awesome. :)
Aelita Stones1 chapter 27 . 10/14/2010
Good
Aelita Stones1 chapter 26 . 10/14/2010
good
Aelita Stones1 chapter 25 . 10/14/2010
good
Aelita Stones1 chapter 24 . 10/14/2010
good
Aelita Stones1 chapter 23 . 10/14/2010
good
Aelita Stones1 chapter 22 . 10/14/2010
good and NAIA is the only real "Alien" everything/one in "it" army is ether Human traitors or Robots/Cyborgs.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 21 . 10/13/2010
Wow, jest wow, I can't believe it, some parts i cried, some i laugh, some neutral but i can't believe that happened
Aelita Stones1 chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
great as this story has ever been.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
good but why not poss one of Naia's robots or Cyborgs much simpler and what about Radiation The Supercomputer runs on uranium which is close because in common interest it came from what looked like a Nuclear Power Plaint and the Uranium is most likely "Lead-210 Uranium isotope" but still Radiation.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
wow but i know what NAIA was.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 17 . 10/13/2010