Reviews for The Embers Burn On
schatze8210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
very nice story
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
"Romantic?" Jack snorted. "Should I go tell the assembled dignitaries that the esteemed Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter, expert marksman, genius scientist, and destroyer of any number of despotic regimes, is getting soft and needs more romance in her life? Maybe they'll let you paint roses on the Odyssey."

Fan. Tastic.

Truly.

I love the above quote, it's SOOO Jack. Thank you.
racing snail chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
love the line "for the love of every deity we haven't killed off yet..."
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Lovely
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was excellent. You have a way of turning up the heat slowly during their conversations that is just hot as hell. And their conversation was so very much in character that I smiled as I read every word. And then the discussion about having her in ANY bed just made me laugh out loud! Nicely done!
Nemea chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hey!

This is really beautiful and well written. I came to Stargate fanfic through Vala/Daniel but enjoyed this story very much too. I think you did a great job in not making it too depressed but still pointing out the difficulties of their relationship and thus making their love all the more special. Great job!
Natters chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
lolol. very good
madaline-7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww. That made my day! Thanks!
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
fantastic! :D

i simply loved their interaction. it felt very real for their (possibly and oh so expected) relationship. something so unique, so sam-and-jack.

no cliches, no obvious lines... just a lot of secret jokes and intimacy and non-said-out-loud love. :)
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very nice.
dp chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Sweat and nicely romantic Sam and Jack. Looking forward to more.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This was an awesome piece. Angst and romance mixed together makes miracles.

Thank you!
binkii822 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Just so lovely and fluffy and thinky all at the same time. I adore this story.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
very sweet. 2nd chapter?
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very sweet and cute and funny! :-)